« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tyson Photog Speaks: Blood Everywhere

11/12/2009 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The photographer who ended up on the wrong end of Mike Tyson's fist says Mike got in 4 good punches and blood was gushing "like a water fountain."

Tony Echevarria: Click to watchTony Echevarria: Click to watch
Pap Tony Echevarria claims:

- He wasn't disrespectful or aggressive
- Mike was initially in a good mood but turned sour when the pap asked about his wife
- Tyson became more agitated when he couldn't find a bathroom and saw the photog shooting him

As we previously reported, Tyson and the photographer were both busted for battery.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Grouch

The photographer isn't flying anywhere so why is he at the airport?

He has no business being there. I thought there was supposed to be increased security at airports after 9/11.

Get A Grip

Ouch are you kidding this man just got a "pay attention" spanking. If Mike truly wanted to hurt him he'd be walkin around crying mama.

tb

He keeps saying there was blood everywhere, but yet he only has a bandaid on his forehead, please. I think this man will be looking for a hand out, leave Mike alone already.

Pap

Who the hell are you to judge this man? Do you know him personally? Were you there at the scene? You are all a bunch of stupid sheep following the herd. You think its cool to hate paparazzi. It makes you feel connected with the celebs because you have no self-esteem so it makes you feel important to side with a celebrity. Every one of you haters should feel the wrath of your own hatred and ill wishes on this photographer after God judges you for your wrong doings. I'm sure there's not a bunch of angels leaving comments on this board.

IMJUSTSAYING

Love and nothing but Respect for Iron Mike Tyson. He was the heavy weight champion back in Junes of 1988 when my son was born and during his amazing championship we have saved much memorabilia. My favorite item is a poster I acquired of his famous June 8th fight it holds special meaning because that is also my sons birthday. Mike Tyson is an outstanding man, he has over come so much in his life, and I dont believe all the negative you hear about him. The poor guy just lost his baby girl to a horrible tragic accident. Really, do you really think he is a man to F with, sorry about your luck mr.poparotzo, poke a sleeping bear your bound to get torn up.

SGG

If the photographer was shooting from a distance as he says, how was Mike able to hit him with his fist? He had to be in Mike's face. I'm taking Mike's side. The guy deserved it.

John Edwards

I think Mike ought to be allowed to beat the crap out of all the Paps. Beat em right into a puddle of douchbags that they are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7