« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Britney, Justin, Lakers Sued

11/13/2009 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and the L.A. Lakers have been sued by a company that says they all used knockoffs of their big screen in concert.

Britney, Justin, Lakers Sued

Large Audience Display Systems
claims in a federal lawsuit in Texas, obtained by TMZ, the concerts in question included a large audience display screen that was identical to their patented, gigantic monitors.

Britney uses the screen on her "Circus" tour. Justin used the monitors on his "FutureSex/LoveShow" tour.

Also sued: The Pussycat Dolls for using the screens as well.

The company wants an injunction prohibiting the defendants from using knockoffs in the future, as well as unspecified damages.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

doc murry

am i first???

the a-hole

I'm a chimpanzee
and I tour in a Circus. No big deal, right?

cochino

ROTFL. This is like the lawsuit of ATT suing Verizon over the coverage maps.

Like you suing me because my TV is Sony and Yours is Panasonic and both showing the same channel.

This is just stupid.

Betsy

Seriously? So, I guess nobody is allowed to use large screen displays anymore except for the ones this company distributes? Good luck with that...

doc murry

not to get off topic but did anyone see wynonna judd at the country music awards..she looks like she has lost weight but she also looks like she overdosed on lindsey lohans spray on tan..she looked ridiculas,,dont these people have people that can tell them they looks absolutly horriable,,her mom was white as a ghost and she was orange..what is the matter with these people..i think im first so therefor i am

the a-hole

I SAID I'm a chimpanzee and I tour in a Circus, and this is related to the story because I could be sued for using the wrong screen in MY act, TOO!
SHEESH!!!

clyde

...and now for some more original rock&roll...

doc murry

chim chim here is a banana shut the hell up and go find tarzan,,,

doc murry

and now for some more original rock&roll...
---------------------------------------------
who wants to see two fat guys who cant sing..they suck
original crap maybe..get a life moron.

Your Face

zZzZz....

the a-hole

Bubbles, you idiot.
Tarzan's chimpanzee is Cheetah.
I am Speedracer's chimpanzee!
Now go bury yourself in Michael Jackson's unmarked grave!
Man, every monkey in this town thinks he has me against the ropes!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

balls

marky spark

What, a company has a patent on oversized tv's? Then i'm suing everyone in the world for walking, cuz thats what i do. i walk.

Janet

I wish Justin and Britney would get back together.

tenley

Maybe if the company makes the JumboTron, which I saw years before I recall the Lakers using huge video screens, I MIGHT be able to see a case (very iffy. I mean it's a huge vide screen). And if it's not the JumboTron maker then give me a fricken break.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments