Dr. Tohme Tohme

Wants Money Money

from MJ

11/13/2009 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael Jackson, Dr. Tohme TohmeMichael Jackson's former manager just filed a huge creditor's claim against the estate ... and it's mostly over the sale of Neverland Ranch in 2008.

In the documents, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. Tohme says he was promised a certain fee from Michael if he could locate a company to save Neverland Ranch from foreclosure last year.

Dr. Tohme claims he's the one who brought Colony Capital LLC to the table -- the company T says forked over $23 million to save Neverland. Dr. Tohme wants his cut of the deal -- which he claims is approximately $2.3 million.

In July of 2008, Dr. Tohme also says Michael promised him 15% of the singer's "gross compensation within the entertainment industry" -- but T has no clue how much he's owed for this one.

The doc wants in excess of $2.3 million.

so wrong

TMZ ROCKS ON

You're a f@ckin weirdo, they're gonna bury you with a frickin laptop attached to a TMZ story about Michael Jackson. You addicted freak, go get help.

How'd the charity work go at Salvation Army, you don't do anything, don't even have a job. How's the visit to a Children's Hospital helping abused children, since you're so damn concerned about it. MORON, freak.

Go get a life so your addiction doesn't ruin you!

Shesh

I miss you MJ.............
You are always in my heart!

BillieJeanJackson

Lawdy, just took my blood pressure, and it is out of site. LOL I guess I will call one of my lawyers and tell him to file a Malpractice suite against this Jerk "Dr." Tohme R. Tohme. I stand as much chance in winning it as he has winning his. LOL

Back to this little KREEP, he must have worked a deal with X-bro-in-law Randy Phillips, since Branca figured out the 5.5 million was missing and he had to give it back. I still think he had sucked more than that off of Michael. Remember, Michael told June Gatlin that he couldn't talk to his accountants or his legal staff, that he could only talk through Tohme? Michael was in the process of changing all that, but just didn't get it done in time.

Old Catfish Joe took credit for introducing Conrad Murderer to Michael. I feel he had a little sompin-sompin to do with murder too. He just didn't expect to be cut out of all the $$$$$. If he was man enough to beat him, he was man enough for this too. That man doen't deserve the word Father.

I don't know, but I have this horrible feeling we are never going to know all of the truth here. Too many BIG Wigs in it. To much money involved.

bianca

Is Michael's dear sweet loving family (ha ha) who claims to have tried interventions (ha ha ha sure sure sure)who introduced Michael to Tohme. Don't forget! Yes! this family really 'loved' (ha ha ha ha sure sure sure)Michael, partic dad, Joe!

Michelle

Yea Deb I know what you mean I had to freaken tell a few of these people off...off.. they just do this to get a rise...Im so happy for u 2..he will be up soon enough and before u know it u will be danceing the night away...The things that people come up with are just shameful and I know if michael were alive and he had seen any of this we all the True fans would be on our way to neverLand..lol wishful thinking..any how.. if u need anything give me a holler and ima come running...cuz we gotta sick together..Mj is danceing in his Gp's right now moonwalking for us..lol

Duh

93. Deb, OhWell´s outbursts wouldn´t be so harmless if Michael´s kids (God forbid) happened to see them, right?

It just isn´t right to slander a dead man like THAT. Talking about things falling off in his coffin - disgusting stuff like that. It is very inconsiderate to Michael´s family. And it is wrong. Period.

Posted at 4:36PM on Nov 13th 2009 by astabasta

I totally agree with you about the kids. And I DID say his remarks are distasteful. I am not exonerating him or endorsing what he says in any way, I am just not willing to fight about it. OhWell will have to answer for his comments someday. I can't stop him or anyone else from saying disgusting things, but it's not worth it to me anymore to argue about it. Last night I was physically ill - really! - from all the fighting. So I quit.

TMZ ROCKS ON

...MJ looks at Las Vegas property dubbs home "Wonderland" and plans
Thriller Casino in Las Vegas. This is where the Colony
Capital/Barrack connection will come into play later.
And Neverland.

____________________

...THEY have murdered Michael Jackson AND have stripped him of his
plans of retirement in Las Vegas. THEY HAVE STOLEN MJs DREAMS..

THEY will open a "Neverland"/museum and Thriller Casino in Las
Vegas.

Reportedly 7 investors are already in the bidding for the projects.
Colony Capital will probably be a major one.

Katherine Jackson went to Las Vegas months ago to look at video
presentations of property sites, with Prince and Paris in tow.

Jermaine probably plans to perform there. With or without his
remaining brothers.

SuperFund will probably participate in the funding of events and
performers as it plans to do in Jermaines reported London Concerts
in 2010 and
what it had planned to do at the Vienna Concerts.

Duh

..Mj is danceing in his Gp's right now moonwalking for us..lol

Posted at 4:47PM on Nov 13th 2009 by Michelle

HEY!!!!! It's FRIDAY NIGHT! Almost, anyway - guess what that means, ladies?

Cathy

T squared is so shady. But then again, Klein, Phillips, Hoefflin, DiLeo, Murray, etc. -- they are all shady. Michael's family may have been dysfunctional, but at least I'm pretty sure none of them (yes, including Joe) didn't want to see him end up in a coffin. The rest of these shady characters? Not so much. What a shame that (as Lisa Marie said) Michael let these "awful vultures and vampires" into his life. This man needed people around him who truly wanted the best for him -- his family members, Lisa, Branca, Bill Bray, Frank Cascio, even Rabbi Schmuley. The people who truly cared about Michael could not get to him in the end. And that was partially his doing. What a shame.

TMZ ROCKS ON

99. TMZ ROCKS ON

Posted at 4:40PM on Nov 13th 2009 by freakshowweirdo

gee thanks freakshowweirdo i will get right onto having a codicil added to my will go idea thanks

Duh

95. Deb-
So glad to hear Henry is doing better... Like I said last nite, activate the mute button and ignore the hate.

You know what to do.. you are hear to discuss Michael. Keep focused on that and keep focused on Henry.

The rest will take care of itself

Posted at 4:39PM on Nov 13th 2009 by Della

Thanks, Della. I am glad to see you again; we really miss the old crew.

A Person

1. All I want is Michael.

RIPMJ

Posted at 2:04PM on Nov 13th 2009 by GG

Me too :*(

TMZ ROCKS ON

87. Hey Deb the real one how are u... missed u need ur help with the brain dead Zombies.. how Henrey?

Posted at 4:25PM on Nov 13th 2009 by Michelle

see how the mjfans instigate and encourage brawls and rumbles on these boards just because comments that they do not agree with were made about their drug addicted idol

no vulgarity no profanity just comments

michelle loves to fight but needs allies to help her start the war going she clones and changes usernames repeatedly to accomplish this she is a hater and a bigtime troublemaker

she has been doing this for months

Della

Deb-
I will be off and on.. I have to leave town for a little while.. I will be leaving in a few days... I was here looking for someone who I found.. but having trouble connecting..

Water

98. TMZ ROCKS ON

Go get a life so your addiction doesn't ruin you!

Posted at 4:40PM on Nov 13th 2009 by freakshowweirdo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/13/dr-tohme-tohme-wants-money-money-from-mj/7#comments#ixzz0WmP3JwEo

See how you people like to start problem.
You come on here and try to start something with TMZ rocks.
When he or she bashes your ass then you start to cry like babies.Yesterday the biggest bitch on here she came ready to do battle and she left the battle field all bloody and shaken up.Today she is doing some ass kissing trying to make nice.All I have to say to her is mind your business,learn to respect others opinion and you will be alright.

All the problems have been started by bored fans that can't seem to respect others opinion.