Greasy vs. Stavros

Who'd You Rather?

11/13/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former It boys Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis and Stavros Niarchos -- Paris Hilton's ex -- partied like it's 2006 at the same event in West Hollywood on Thursday.

Brandon Davis and Stavros Niarchos
Question is ...

Kris

That Brandon guy looks like a VERY bloated Elvis.... at the very end of the Kings journey. Don´t mean to offend Elvis here, but UGGHHHH !!

Mickey

Neither! The only thing attractive about these two would be their bank accounts.

balls

PISCES

February 19-March 20

You need to fix something between you and a friend. It may be an old beef or it may just be a simple misunderstanding, but if you don't step up today, it is sure to get blown up out of proportion.

andso

what the hell happened to
GUMIBEAR???? see pics snapped
of him this past oct at the
mr. bones pumpkin patch.
it was unreal when i saw him
there that day. he looks like
he's 200 yrs old walking with
a cane??! hope his health is ok?
look into it!

Black Power

I don't get it. These two creepy looking guys have a ton of money and get women to sleep with them. How is that possible? Oh yeah. A lot of money makes you look better in some womens eyes.

me

I'd rather skin myself with a potato peeler and then sit in a bath of salt water.

the truth hurts huh

Well - Brandon is better looking than Stavros .... but I'd still choose NEITHER.

Come on TMZ - these unappealing choices for this bit is getting old. Not funny. Not fun. Usually just repulsive. Start giving us REAL choices again. Can't you see from all the comments that people DO NOT ENJOY the gross choices???

Nix

Neither, they both look sleazy. lol!!

teamKATE

I CHOOSE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.J

When giving us a chance to vote. Could you also put no way in hell or not in a million years, any choice other then just him or him, and her or her. I realize this not the way american's usually vote but come on one ugly guy vs another ugly guy. What choice is that?

SuperStarSteve

People just looking at the picture don't know this but Starvos is tall, has a sexy smoky masculine voice. He is much sexier in person than in a pic. He carries himself with confidence, and exudes a hot vibe. He's not a model, but he's loaded, when he talks....baby! But he's straight. Wah.

(FYI, I can tell when men are hung, and I don't think Starvos will dissapoint..he has all the 'markings' of a hung man")

Sign me,
Experienced

Llewelleyn

Can we have a "neither" button added to the vote? God! My dog's butt looks better then the 2 of them combined. Good job in ditching them Paris...but then again...she isn't any better then them so I guess they all belong together.

schoen1

Kooky is at it again and hilarious.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

balls

Shelly

These 2 dudes are FUGLY! I don't get the attraction at all. And they are jerks on top of it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments