Nic Cage's Home -- Cleaned Out in Sixty Seconds

11/13/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours after Nic Cage's foreclosed New Orleans home was sold at a public auction, movers wasted no time clearing out all the leftover junk yesterday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

No word on where the movers ended up taking all the crap -- which included carpets, tons of boxes and a giant stained glass window.

Nic -- who's suing his former business manager for blowing his fortune and leaving him dead broke -- wasn't around for the move.

SUN

I agree with #16. Look at wallstreet, and how all these reputable corporations/banks let greed destroy our economy. You would have to be brain-dead to trust anyone in these times.

LH

August Coppola (Nic's college professor father) died within the past week - y'all need to back off with your snide comments

Skank

Rob

#4, that was some funny sh@t. Yes, the over exaggerated, 24/7, concerned look. Don't forget the low, almost whispery voice of concern too.

my my my

Well all I can say it to dam bad he is a grown ass man and makes mega bucks and should have watched his money like a hawk, hes stupid and deserves what he got, BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEE GROW UP.

HasBeens

Hmm, sorry, Fast Times At Ridgemont High was NOT Nicolas Cage's best movie. I liked The Rock (one of my all time favs) and the one with David Ducovney's wife a lot. I don't, however, think he deserved the Oscar for that lame Vegas movie.

I do feel sorry for Mr. Cage...despite his alleged lavish spending. I was shocked to read that he's broke despite all the good movies he has made, and can't believe a man that comes off as being somewhat intelligent was foolish enough to let someone steal his millions.

Someone mentioned Michael Jackson, I wonder if Lisa Marie Presley is a bad omen? I think Nic dated her after she and Michael split up...or was it before?

the truth hurts huh

Yeah TMZ .... all the "crap" is probably worth some big bucks!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

All around the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the KOOKSTER.
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun.
Pop! goes the KOOKSTER.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Nance

I'll take the stained glass...wow that looks nice

mspity

It's crazee...2 island, a castle & several homes...what was he thinking..& his business manager is a sore looser (hired to manage) & not see the books were unbalanced $$$$$........
whatever happens I like NicK...sometimes you win some n loose some

Outlaw

Say,
Lalaurie's Mansion in N.O... HAS TO TURN INTO A MEMORIAL PARK!

THE BANK HAS TO DEMOLISH THE HOME AND MAKE A MEMORIAL FOR THE INOCCENT PEOPLE THAT WERE TORTURE THERE!
I bet a ton more money than the the bank can get, that there is more remains in that property!!

God bless their souls!

KayDar

I don't feel sorry for him. He has other homes to live in. I'm at work right now at 3:37am doing OT so I can keep the one house I have.

Bruiser

Looks like Nicolas went to the Ed McMahon school of financial planning maybe?

Extravagantly-Creative

S - A - D !!

Talented actor who worked his A55 off for several years (At least since the 80's) acquired real estate with his money as an investment . . . . Only to have it siphoned out from underneath him by a trusted friend & business associate - Not only leaving him broke, but in Debt.

Thank goodness Nicholas Cage is a talented A-List actor & has a great chance of paying off all his debt & then reacquiring real estate once again.

I think this time he will do something different regarding other people handling his money, such as requiring them to be Bonded for the amount of his Net Worth, etc.

thesteammaster

That's unfortunate.I know how it feels to go from being on top of the world to loosing it all. Nick being a great actor im sure he will be back on top.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2