Spears Family Photo -- This Australian Life

11/14/2009 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from lip-syncing and arm dancing to spend time in Australia with BF Jason Trawick and her two kids, Jayden James and Sean Preston.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

In one year, from cuckoo's nest to Donna Reed. Who'd have thunk it!?!?!

RB

Is she EVER going to take that stupid pacifier away from that kid??? He will be going to school with because she is to lazy to take it away from him.

ELEANOR

GET THAT PACIFIER OUT OF THE KIDS MOUTH! COURSE KNOWING YOU , SO SCATTER BRINED THE KID WIL PROBABLY HAVE IT IN HIS MOUTH AT AGE 6.
ARE THE KIDS STILL IN DIAPERS, OH NO THEY WEAR THE PAMPER PULL UPS! GET A LIFE AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR KIDS.

Michelle

What's worng with you people if she lets her child that she gave birth too still have his binky then respect that good lord have you seen them at the zoo all day have u been following them aroud? TMZ gets on pix and you guys are haveing some kind of heart attack maybe the children were tired of walking...I have a 4 and 5 yr old neeice and I take strollers where ever I go with them in case they get tired.. Dam she's going so good spending time with her kids getting her life back on track.. why can't u just be Happy for the girl...they are happy healthy and spending time with their mom so let them be..why don't TMZ go put there camara in Lindsays face and ridicule her she acting just as bad as brit was and they are Praseing her.. Harvey dose not wanna make her feel bad or put her bisness out but they have no problem doing it to Brit or MJ.. Everyone should go find something wrong in there life and fix it.LEave this girl and her children alone.. BUt you people are just the perfect parents..right.. judgeing this woman for the way she choose to raise her kids.. shame... U go brit keep ur kids and ur self happy...

Mark

Not only are the kids too old for a pacifier they are also too old for strollers! Exercise those legs or they will end up looking like their dad! Strollers and pacifiers are a sure sign mom is lazy and doesn't want to "bother" with these two! It may be hard to listen to them if they have nothing to suck on.. It may be slow going to teach them to walk, but it is a parent's job, Brittney!

me

a soother . . .really????
How whiny is that kids then????

val

crazy idea, but maybe she is pissed cuz the paps are in her face all the time..Its nice to see her always find time to spend with her kids despite her crzy schedule..wow i had something nice to say

JUST A FAN.....

EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE OF BRITNEY SPEARS, SHE ALWAYS HAS THE YOUNGER SON. SHE IS ALWAYS HOLDING HIM, PLAYING WITH HIM, PUSHING HIM I MEAN COME ON YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasabi

Still disfunctional after all these years.

Those kids should be walking and that binky should be at least a
6 month to one year relic.

CriticAl

Now if she would stop singing about threesomes, she might seem normal.

Quiet

he'll play his cards right hahhahaha

Kristen

Jeez people, It took 6 months to finally get my son at 30 months to quit sucking the pacifier. And when we were rid of it, he was up all night every night for 6 weeks. It is not that easy. Some things are easy to get rid of, others, not so much. My son never got the boob and he was off the bottle at 9 months. When I took my daughter off the pacifier, that darn thumb of hers went in her mouth. So let the "taking of the pacifier" happen when the child is ready. Parents know when it is time.

MG

too old for a binky
too old for a stroller

Poor beans -- not given a chance to grow up :(

shrugs

I knew you people would be back on here acting like kids in a stroller and the youngest with a pacifier is child abuse. I think you all have a lack of perspective. I would not want my kids walking around if that many people were around and focused on my kids. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it's a bit of a security measure on her part to be carrying them herself or having them in a stroller. As far as the pacifier goes... GET OVER IT! Get some perspective on what's important. Also, quit talking about his teeth getting jacked up. We had to talk to the dentist about that with my nephew and his thumb sucking (he's 3) and he said that 1.) it shouldn't be a big deal because his teeth are going to fall out anyhow and 2.) even if he doesn't stop until after his adult teeth come in, as soon as he does stop any damage will reverse itself. He's right. That's exactly what happened to my sister. Is the kid too old for a binky? Probably. Is it child abuse and deserving of such terrible ridicule? Uh.... NO!

Lippy Loo

Brit Brit is going bald bald! Too many hair extensions and bleach will do that girls. Those are two fugly little rugrats. Get the oldest out of the stroller and make him walk like a man.

Linda

Why do people pay so much money to see a loser with no talent. She will never see a penny of my hard earned money. I would never pay a penny to go to one of her concerts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments