Spears Family Photo -- This Australian Life

11/14/2009 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from lip-syncing and arm dancing to spend time in Australia with BF Jason Trawick and her two kids, Jayden James and Sean Preston.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

In one year, from cuckoo's nest to Donna Reed. Who'd have thunk it!?!?!

why?

You can tell this chick is nothing more than an idiot red neck from the south .Children this age still using pacifiers is a sure sign of bad parenting; also the whole stroller thing is absurd. I herd Brittney was borderline illiterate. Is it any wonder she needs "Daddy" to manage every aspect of her life. She is just about retarded and stuck permanently on stupid. Those poor kids!

Sue

I feel like she's been in the news for 20 years. Shouldn't these kids be teens now?

balls

What a pig. she should be deported. these little punks should have full time jobs by now. they will probably live at home until they are eighteen. disgusting. i'm done with you, brit brit. i just threw out all of your 45's and 8-tracks. good riddance.

Jade

When are people going to stop calling the kids by their middle names?! They're not newborns anymore. Call them Sean and Jayden!

for now

Alexis,you're right.
Only stupid people keep using the boys' middle names.
I call them Preston and Jayden which is what they are called
by family and friends and anyone who knows them

YM

Get rid of the binki... lazy parents let their kids have binkis this old.

In L.A.

Wait, how old is this Dude? The guy looks like he is a scrappy 40 year old man.

The Duchesse

GET THAT EFFING PACIFIER OUTTA THAT KID'S MOUTH!!!!!
He's over 3 years old, for Christ's sake. I'll bet they're not even potty trained.

Matt

Britney's BF looks like reality TV moron Johnny Fairplay.

Wendy

shuddup you negative idiots

Stronger than Rihanna

aren't those kids too old be be carted around like that. make them little brats walk!

for now

The kids walk/run 99% of the time.

kris

if i had all those people follow me around and take pics of me, id have my kids in strollers or in my arms, although they are old enough to walk.

Bob

Why is it that the media is so hung-up on using peoples' first AND middle names!? Why not just refer to the boys as Jayden and Sean?!

But yes...a pacifer is not really needed at their ages and I agree that the boys SHOULD be walking rather than being carried or pushed in strollers, but....

bramdad