Dr. Murray -- Silent ... But Deadly?

11/16/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just moments ago, Dr. Conrad Murray walked into a Las Vegas courthouse -- where he remained completely silent as reporters hammered him with questions about his role in the death of Michael Jackson.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Murray is in court today asking a judge to let him off the hook in his child support.

OhWell

Good Work Doc You Got Rid Of A Freak For Us
Thank You....Now If You Could Just Get Rid Of The Reat Of The Wacko Klan

MJLover

I hate this man!!! RIP MJ

BillieJeanJackson

It doesn't matter if they find Murray acted alone or a group of people involved. People are going to be mad, because it didn't turn out to the senerio in their head, I know, this guy that I married 50 years ago, that took me to see the Jackson's in Vegas, and surprised me with concert tickets to see Elvis, says he was guilty and he was an addict. End of conversation. The guy did himself in.

Now I know he is up there in age, but 50 years I am surprised at what I married. He was in Medical school when we met. Good thing he changed his major & got his degree's in science instead of medicine. LOL

Next time around I am marring for money.

At least the press is doing their job, harrassment, He won't be able to answer the phone or his e=mail again, what do you suppose will happen if he does? I have not been able to figure that out yet.

Illuminati killed MJ

Murray is a Freemason, coincidince, I think not!

Theresa

He's trying to get out of paying child support, trying to get out of killing MJ, trying to get out of paying his debts, trying not to pay attention to the guy he just put under propofol, trying to look like a man with no problems. Wow....Michael and AEG should have done a way better background check on this guy because he is a major loser with no moral highground. Debts, child support issues, negligence, illegally giving propofol without proper devices, foreclosure, trying to cover up his murder, illegally shipping propofol through fed ex to cover up his activity, dissappears after the murder of michael.

Nina

Murray you deserve all what's happening to you and it's just the begening, you're done and over

Jill

5 lawyers representing this quack for his child support hearing? Who's paying? I can't even look at him without getting sick to my stomach. Watching him, I kept thinking of that fatal night when he left MJ all alone to die. Time to pay for your deadly mistake you incompetent quack!!

Jennifer

Come on people. he is charged for not paying his child support. yet he walks free for both the death of michael jackson as well as his unfit parentness of a child. Come on.. how can they do that? Is this really real? he walks free for a death and being a deadbeat dad? neither one placed him in jail? All i can say is. there is no justice or it didn't happen.. Which is the truth?

katie

smart to keep his mouth shut..I also believe that Michael was partially responsible for his own death, but doctors aren't suppose to be so irresponsibe..human mistakes are one thing, but this was manslaughter without a doubt..LAPD..take your time with this one..I want you to have all you T's crossed and your I's dotted..It's time for Dr. Feelgoods to stop doing this kind of thing...money isn't EVERYTHING!!!!!

jenn

MJ WAS A GREAT PERSON. I DON"T WATCH T.V BECAUSE THEY HAVE CRUCIFIED MJ FOR 15 YEARS,EVEN AFTER HE DIED. THE DR. MAY NOT BE THE ONE TO HAVE KILLED HIM. I FEEL ITS BIGGER THAN HIM. PEOPLE, DON'T BELIEVE EVERTHING YOU HEAR! SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE IN THIS CASE.LIES AND GREED ALSO WAS A FACTOR IN HIS PASSING. TMZ STOP YOUR OBSESSION WITH MJ.

janicebyrne01

Let him off the hook??? You're joking!!! Put him on the hook and hang him. He's a killer and MUST pay for his crime. As for his millions of children by a million various mothers.... has this killer quack and his stupid lady friends never heard of condoms of just saying NO??

Bubba

Does anyone know the height of Conrad Murray. He seems a tall dude to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2