Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

roseanne

How much hypocrisy.... they never have loved Michael, they never have defended him and now they are making interviews to rake in money. All same and always the same the Jacksons.

And thats the truth

I can not believe how much Janets eyes, in this picture, looks just like Michaels. Blanket has the same exact eyes as well.

Duh

I'm expecting to see 1k+ posts of mostly insults. Let the show begin.

Posted at 12:26PM on Nov 16th 2009 by shuffler

77. I'm expecting to see 1k+ posts of mostly insults. Let the show begin.

Posted at 12:26PM on Nov 16th 2009 by shuffler

LOL!!! Can you guys hang on until I pop some popcorn and get a soda? I've got a ringside seat! Ready - set - go!

MJ LIVES ON

TO CLARIFY... When I say:

"If Janet was sooooo concerned over her brothers health and drug problems, SHE and SHE ALONE was the only family member with enough public credibility to call him out. One interview with Entertainment Tonight (or the like) telling the world that "My brother is sick, he is in need of treatment and he will not allow our family access to him and I believe the people around him are doing him harm." The WORLD would have stood up and applauded Janet for being a loving sister and doing whatever she needed to get her brother the help he needed. And most important, MJ would have been forced address the issue directly and perhaps still be alive today."

IN NO WAY DO I EXCUSE THE ACTIONS OF THE DOCTOR(S) INVOLVED NOR DO I NEGATE MJ's PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IN HIS OWN DEATH!!!

I am just sick and tired of being subjected to Jackson after Jackson, EACH with their own monetary motivation, wax on and on about how they have suffered or have been victimized by MJ's death...

You lost your brother, I am deeply sorry. Truly. But let's be REAL - THE ONLY VICTIMS IN THIS WHOLE AWFUL MESS ARE MJ's CHILDREN!!!

twilightmom

In the medical field, the person who actually *administered* the medication is who is normally held accountable. If a nurse is following the written orders of a physician and gives a medication that is written improperly or he/she has questions re; the order and fails to follow up and confirm with the Dr. --then this nurse is held accountable, even if there is no physical damage to the patient. Likewise, a Dr. who knowingly prescribes and administers a potentially lethal medication, particularly one they have no training or expertise in administering, is guilty of negligence. In this case I would think Dr. Murray would be guilty of malpractice due to the fact that he knowingly gave this medication he was not only unfamiliar with but administered outside of the proper hospital/surgical setting and not providing proper lifesupport required when administering Propofol. Also, it has been questioned (I think I remember reading this on some thread recently?) that Dr. Murray was administering this via I.M.(intramuscular-like your seasonal flu vaccine)--Propofol is never given I.M., it is always administered via I.V.

maizieful

#85..It is interesting what you said about "somebody felt his fierce comeback" and set out to block it from happening..Reading and watching interviews with "Teddy Riley" producer who worked with MJ said Michael mentioned people who wanted him dead and were going to kill him and stated their hames..Who are they?? Teddy Riley said Michael must have said or did something and someone did not want this tour to be successful. So.. they murdered him...It's possible but I don't know..Interesting interview and statements by Teddy Riley if you google his name you should find it..Not a conspiracty theory but look how much money is being made by aeg/sony and others.

lls

When the hell is the Jackson family going to jump off the denial train? Yes, Myrray hooked him up to an IV full of Propofol however, I gurantee you MJ was very well aware of that. MJ was probably wide awake and begging Dr, Murray to hook him up to the IV! Ther comes a point in an addicts life when they need to take resposibility for their "choices". Murray is responsible just as MJ is resposible for his own death.

Joi ~ you need to STFU! If a doctor writes you an Rx for a narcotic and you "abuse" said narcotic and die.............guess what, it is your own damn fault! No one holds a gun to your head and makes you take said narcotic. Idiot!

DENIAL - Don't Even No I Am Lyin

ADRIANA

MJ LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING !

He was a great man.

People he cared for abused his trust & deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and, worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly.

And through it all he SMILED!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we cast stones at MJ, we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it?

Only THOSE WITH NO SIN CAN JUDGE him, not us.

Michael, you were too good for this world, for the people here, for the decadence of the community around us. You are finally up with the angels, where you belong, may you RIP ! We will do our best to CARRY ON YOUR LOVE and SELFLESSNESS and teach it to our little ones.

MJFANFOREVER

At 11:45AM by MJ LIVES ON

Knowing how much MJ suffered becuase ppl will never stop passing judgemnet; Yet whatever u have posted makes so much sense.

Btw, not a day has gone by that MJ has not been thought about by his fans---myself included.

MJ always longed for love. If only he had known that he would be the most mourned over and missed person ever--- I pary that he is seeing all from above---and he is happy too.

Will never stop loving u

Em

Don't criticize family/friends for not "stopping" Michael's addiction. Ever walked a mile in those shoes? I have. My daughter is a street drug addict and it's like trying to nail down Jello to get her to commit to rehabilitation (to date, unsuccessful). Michael had bodyguards and a whole host of enablers stopping anyone that dared to cross his and their paths. Yes, I suppose the "authorities" could have been called in but that opens up an enormous can of worms that isn't always in anyone's best interest. Bottom line is, no matter if Michael was a prescription drug addict or not, his doctors knowingly prescribed, medicated and injected him - and no matter if Conrad Murray had instructions from the outside, he pulled the trigger. Which, in my books, makes him guilty.

nan

i am a fan of mj but as far as janet goes ,it has been almost five months since he died.the only reason she is saying anything is promote her new cd otherwise a new cd would not be a big deal.. i am sure she feels bad about him, alot of people do but to speak out about it and while you are it buy my cd is kinda crappy.always about the cash flow first

GDS_2931

I do agree with Janet and everyone else saying that Murray is the reason that Michael is dead and several other people as well including the person who introduced Michael to Murray (I wqould say that they would had to know some type of background info on Murray).

holmes

bah.. stupid,hateful asses blaming Michael for his death.. duh..

considering all the other relaxants Murray plied in MJ plus.. giving diprivan.. WELL.. HE SHOULD HAVE BE WATCHING MJ WHILST THAT WAS GOING ON.. NOT MAKING PHONE CALLS TO HIS GF.. !!!!

he is responsible for MJ's death.. AS IT WAS UNDER HIS WATCH.. MJ DIED.. OUT OF COMPLACENCY & NEGLIGENCE..

AND GEAT.. AEG/SONY RELEASED-- THIS IS IT.. FOR aLL TO SEE mICHAEL WAs FUNCTIONING NORMALLY.. HE HAD A SLEEPING DISORDER.. NOT A JUNKIE.. as opposed to Elvis.. who really was..

Patrice

lls #93

DENIAL - Don't Even No I Am Lyin

Posted at 1:13PM on Nov 16th 2009 by lls

I'm sticking by my statement I posted earlier. F-YOU and have a nice day! I'm done!