Jon Gosselin -- Marriage Counselor

11/16/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anyone asking for marriage advice from Jon Gosselin must be crazier than Kate's hairstylist, but yesterday at the airport in Hawaii, a photog did just that.

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
Our advice: Listen to what he has to say ... and just do the opposite.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Wow, I think he broke the world record for getting fatter in such a small time. Maybe he is in hopes of being on celeberty fit club but I think he drinks and eats too much ...........spends all his time reading these comments crying. Karma is real. LMFAO He is truly king douche bag.

who dat

Would somebody please get this guy a bra.

stella2010

Jon tell everybody to kiss your buttocks...Well, Jon I would tell u to lose wt. but who am I to do that when I need to lose wt...I am upset w/you JON b/c u went to HAWAII without me :0( :0( next time u go u better call me u have my number..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.....

Me

I don't know why this excuse for a human being gets this much coverage.

I've never found him attractive. More so now, he is disgusting! He's probably gunning to be on the Celebrity Fit show to make $.

No more Ed Hardy shirts. That's probably what he wanted all the $ he withdrew for their account... buy a new wardrobe because his fat ass does not fit in his old one.

AyrHead

Whoa buddy, lay off the pork rinds and beer.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Goodness he is fat, thank GOD my man isn't a fatty lard arse.Yeah you guessed it I LOVE BEN!!!!

Maggie

Here is a thought...if we all ignored this fat, stupid wog, HE WOULD GO AWAY! Come on, TMZ, turn your cameras off when he is anywhere!

samantha

How did Jon get to be so fat and ugly? Genetic defect? Not only does he have a face uglier than a mud fence, but looks like he may be due at any time. How many kids are you expecting, you fat fu#k?

christy

Looks like John is eating his way through Hawaii.

Trooper Tom

Is this wanker pregnant? He needs a diet counselor

DNA

who cares.

CriticAl

Let us rub your Buddha belly, Jon!

Maybe we'll get lucky and become rich and famous for doing nothing too!

nofan

The only time Hailey stays out of sight, is when she has plastic surgery. Boob job, no Hailey for three weeks. How long does it take for a nose job to heal? Thanksgiving? Too many people made fun of her beak. They never broke up. No one will take either of these sickos. Was the blessed Rabbi in Hawaii?

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT A VOMITOUS LOOKING PIG! SICKENING.

???????????????????????

THE HOMO LOOKS PREGNANT HIMSELF...MAYBE HE'LL HAVE A LITTER TOO.....DIGUSTING EGGROLLING IDIOT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments