« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson 911: Man Bleeding from the Face

11/16/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made last week after Mike Tyson got into a bloody altercation with a paparazzo at LAX.

Tyson 911
The woman who placed the call says she "has a man bleeding from the face. I think it's Mike Tyson ... the person he assaulted."

As we previously reported, both Tyson and the photographer performed citizen's arrests on each other and were booked for misdemeanor battery.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PJ in Houston

Ha Ha I am first

doc murry

for gods sake please use condoms

IM FIRST YOU MAGGOTS

PJ in Houston

I am not that big of a Tyson fan, but the Paparazzi are sometimes just way out of control.

doc murry

MIKE TYSONS SAYS
"I be loving dis stuff every night"
Moose-and-Squirrel Meat Balls
(Especially useful recipe if main ingredients have been dead for 24 or more hours before harvested)

Three pounds, ground moose and squirrel, any proportion; six slices soft white bread; one-half cup water; one-third cup butter; one-and-one-third cups chopped onion; salt and freshly ground black pepper; two tablespoons chopped parsley; two tablespoons flour; one-and-one-half cups milk.

Soak bread in water five minutes. Squeeze excess water out. Melt four tablespoons butter in skillet. Sauté onion in butter until tender. Combine moose and squirrel meat, squeezed bread, four teaspoons salt, one-half teaspoon pepper and parsley. Form mixture into one-inch balls. Chill twenty minutes. Heat remaining butter in skillet. Brown moose-and-squirrel balls on all sides. Cover skillet and cook slowly 15 minutes. Remove balls to warm platter. Sprinkle flour over skillet droppings. Stir and cook one minute. Stir in milk and bring to boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Return moose-and-squirrel balls to skillet. Simmer four minutes.

Serves eight

Loulou

Too bad Mike only punched the pap's face.He should have bled all over.

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

I'm with Mike on this one.....These Paparazzo's are WAY OVER THE TOP....MIKE WARNED THE GUY AND HE KEPT GOING.....
And for that Arizona Sheriff to already weigh in before the Verdict...UP YOURS YOU ARROGANT BLOW HARD !! I like the programs he's running and I agree with what he does..This is none of your business....
MIKE TYSON IS RIGHT and I think we ought to have a vote up on TMZ for this.....

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I'm sorry but I am so Team Mike on this one. I think it's unfair and unethical to be able to get into someone's face and make physical contact in hopes they will go into a natural defensive mode. Mike did what any man would do when put into that situation. If he gets into trouble for this then we will have many angry people. It's unfair and not right. The pap will sue, he is happy that Mike defended himself, this needs to stop!!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I LOVE BEN!!!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

TEAM MIKE!!! My dog has a bad hair cut(we now call her funny face) and you guessed it I LOVE BEN!!!!

Miles

Its this simple. When a guy like Mike Tysons asks you to give him some space. You damn well better oblige the man. We dont need a court case to determine the Pap was an idiot.

Hit em again Mike...we got your back bro. These Paps are out of control.

SpiderZ

oh i shocked when i saw the title, lolz
Live-Point Blog - Full of Entertainment

Professor Obvious

Why a pap would attempt to provoke a physical confrontation with Mike Tyson is beyond me. Mike is not a choir boy, we all know his checkered past, consequently he's a magnet for jerkoffs like this. It must really suck being a pap, the only way out of that ridiculous occupation is to taunt a retired boxer into punching you then try to make some money on the civil suit. Shameful.