Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

11/17/2009 3:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.

Conrad murray

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Get A Grip

That takes the cake - who does he think he is Dr. Kervorkian?

Loulou

If I could afford to pay Murray to administer some propofol to some tmz paid-hater-bloggers,I sure as hell would do it without no remorse.The world would be a better place without them.

They were in it for the money

Why can't he also sue Michaels manager and finance man. Remember he was the go between.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a Wall
Humpty Dumpty
Had a Great Fall.
All The Kings Horse Asses
And All the Kings Men
Will Never Be Able To
Put their Lives Back Again

Wonder when it all gets going if we will see something like the Walls Of Jericho Come Tumblin down YES!

barf

Someone just give me a rifle, I'll take care of that mofo!

Chantel

So this fool wants to get paid for killing Michael? What is wrong with him?

sc341

He wants to get paid....for murder???? He's bad, he's bad, he's really, really BAD.....

janicebyrne01

What medical services???? He killed his patient by his negligence, incompetence and recklessness. Why should he be compensated for murder?? Murray is finished... he's a drowning man and he's going down for the third time and he's desperately clutching at straws. Awwww what a shame..boo hoo. He killed his patient and he MUST pay for his crime. Maybe he should top himself, he just needs to inject himself with a lethal dose of Propofol. He won't be missed. He's a murderer.

so wrong

by OhWell
Dr. Conrad Murray Didn't Kill Little Wacko
Little Wacko Killed Himself Begging For Drugs
From Several Doctors.

Rot In Hell mj

Posted at 2:11AM on Nov 17th 2009 by OhWell

212. EXCUSE ME? I have not posted on this site very much and have never run down Michael Jackson! I read the posts most of the time to draw my own conclusions.I'm not aginst Michael at all. I'm just not so keen on some of those family membersclawing like mudrats. I should have implied Michael kicked it with a lot of help. Was intentional but not by Michael.

Posted at 1:11AM on Nov 17th 2009 by OhWell

Per your above two posts, one commenting back to me, are you mentally ill. you've posted the most horrible stuff about michael jackson, all the time, every story, first one to post, then you send this response back to me saying you haven't. Are you insane! Yeah, NOT SO WELL!

You rot in hell and find yourself a better and more productive life cause clearly you don't know your head from you ass!

F@ck you!

so wrong

by OhWell

YOU ROT IN HELL, OhWell, you ROT IN HELL! SCUZ BAG, GOING ON EVERY SITE ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON. GET YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE. YOU ROT IN HELL!

tami

If there was really a conspirancy to kill MJ we will see coz i think s***t is about to hit the fan. if AEG pays this doc it will be to shut him up BUT if they dont that means they have nothing to hide. lets all just wait and see how they handle this one

They were in it for the money

contract wasn't signed????? yes it was. Was admitted finally AEG did hire him on behest of Michael. Snake tohmme was the go between.
Why doesnt the Jacksons sue AEG. Hell, they pay the Jacksons already they wont sue their bankroll. Jacksons are bonded to AEG and Sonys balls they own the Jacksons forever.
Tohmme will not be on Larry King in light of this.
Murray will get his and he is going to take everyone down with him.
I can see I need to buy lots of snacks and cases of beers for this main event. A REAL BARN BURNER!

WillOTheWisp

Like I said all along, it was a contract killing! He obviously sees it that way! If he believes that AEG owes him for rendering services to Michael for the last two months of Michael's life, it must be because he feels he accomplished what the contract between him and AEG was based on.

Could Dr. Murray be slyly telling everyone that he was a hired assassin? I mean really, what is he thinking? Really, think about it; he killed Michael, and it wasn’t in self defense, therefore it is murder!

I can’t believe this man! He really has some shriveled up balls! A bold ass murderer!

Alan

He's kidding right?

Did I miss Xmas, NYE, my B'day, Easter and go straight to April fools day?

Loulou

@27,Not bad,not bad at all.

OhWell

Ha hahahaha

Rot In Hell You Little Freak
I Hope Your Nose Falls Off

Te hehe I Like To Have Little Boys Watch Me Pee.