Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

11/17/2009 3:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.

Conrad murray

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Eve

Ohwell,

Are you in love with MJ? You seem obsessed??????

just an observation

53. Now this will be interesting, as Randy Philips has said Murray never actually got to sign the contract, therefore he says he wasnt actually on AEGs payroll at the time... Now i say let them fight it out between themselves, just as Dr Klein and Dr Hoefflin are doing... many more will be infighting soon... and hopefully the truth will creep out somewhere along the way!! AEG no comment for a change!! The murder does not start and end with Murray, dont believe all what you are told... Get your questions into Larry King Live for Tohmmes interview on Thurs 19th November, you have two days, will be interesting to see if our questions get asked, but they wont be answered truthfully. Tohmme will have layed the ground rules before he starts.. you will not see him squirm, hes a professional conman. All the people behind the murder need to be brought to justice, not just Murray. The LAPD are scared and will only act on pressure from the public, make sure you send in your letter with justice for Michael on the envelope.

Posted at 4:05AM on Nov 17th 2009 by FFTT

Can someone who has a copy of that form letter please post again for those who may not have it. Also LAPD address thanks

Eve

HARVEY, give us some BREAKING NEWS. FIND THE MISSING TAPES and solve this crime.

Also, will Murray be arrested SOON for the murder of MJ? We are waiting.

Eve

Also, will Murray be arrested SOON for the murder of MJ? We are waiting.

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Doc Murray my advice to you: Go back to Grenada, maybe you'll have a practice there; but your life here in the U.S. or in Europe is over whether you are convicted of murder or not! And knowing how the govt works, if they dont get you on this, they gonna get you on taxes, child support or something else! But buddy your life is over; no-one is even gonna buy your stupid book! YOU ARE A NEGLIGENT PERPETRATOR OF DEATH!! YOU KILLED MJ...IMAGINE GIVING PROPOFOL THEN LEAVING THE PATIENT!! YES, SUE AEG, THEN ALL YOUR SH*T ON THE AM OF JUNE 25, 2009 will come out!!

SORRY YOU CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! YOUR STUPID THEORIES ARE FALLING APART!!

Eve

Eve

Harvey give us some BREAKING NEWS find the missing tapes and solve this crime!

Lee Lee

AEG OFFICE/....KNOCK KNOCK...."WHO IS IT"....."ITS ME DR MURRAY..
COME IN.
MURRAY.....I WOULD LIKE TO PAID FOR THE SERVICES I PROVIDED TO YOUR CLIENT, MICHAEL JACKSON.

AEG.....UM, OK, BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DR MURRAY, YOU SEE MR JACKSON IS NO LONGER ON OUR BOOKS.

MURRAY.....YES I UNDERSTAND, BUT I HAVE MANY CHILDREN TO LOOK AFTER AND I DID A VERY COMPETENT JOB UP UNTIL THE 25TH OF JUNE.

AEG......WITH ALL DUE RESPECT DR MURRAY, OUR CLIENT, MR JACKSON IS NO LONGER ON OUR BOOKS BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU DIDNT PROVIDE HIM WITH THE CORRECT CARE.

MURRAY.....I DID NOTHING WR0NG...I TOLD THE TROOTHS.....I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, BUT I NED THE MONEY COS JERMAIN,JOE AND THE OTHER PLAYERS ALL WANT A PIECE OF THE ACTION$$$$$$$$

AEG.....GET OUT MURRAY......YOU MURDERED A MAN!!!!!!

MURRAY.....I DID NO SUCH THING...I LEFT HIS ROOM FOR 20N MINUTES,MADE SOME CALLS, WHEN I CAME BACK MR JACKSON WAS NOT BREATHING.

AEG....YES AND?????

MURRAY.......SO THEN I TRIED CPR...IN FRONT OF HIS SON.....REALIZED THAT HE WASNT COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, SO I MADE SOME MORE PHONE CALLS...TURNED THE HEATING UP IN HIS ROOM TO TRY AND HIDE TIME OF DEATH AND THEN AGAIN STARTED PUMPING IS LIFELESS CHEST, WHILST HE WAS ON A SOFT SURFACE..THAT BEING THE BED. FINALLY CALLED 911 AND THEN DEMANDED THAT THEY TAKE MR JACKSONS LIFELESS BODY TO THE HOSPITAL, SO THAT HE COULD BE PRONOUNCED DEAD THERE AND NOT AT HIS RESIDENCE..AGAIN LETTING ME OFF THE HOOK. I JUSWT DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM NOT ENTITLED TO MY MONEY.

AEG......f#**K OFF

MURRAY.....JEEZ....ANYONE WOULD THINK I KILLED A MAN!!!!!!!!!

CONRAD MURRAY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASS IN THE WORLD.....YOU KILLED THE BIGGEST AND BEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. YOU TOOK AWAY A FATHER FROM HIS CHILDREN, A BROTHER SON , AND UNCLE FROM HIS FAMILY. YOU TOOK AWAY HIS CHANCE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT HE STILL WAS THE BEST.......AND YOU WANT TO GET PAID..........YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PAID.......YOU MURDERING ASS IS GOING TO JAIL.

BUBBA WILL GIVE YOU HIS LOVING FOR FREE. : )

Teresa

This is so obvious because, if I remember correctly (and I know I do) that was the same amount of money he was supposed to get from Michael for being his personal physician for the 50 concert. So now what was he thinking, if he wasn't on the phone with his girlfriend then he would've known Michael was in need of assistance sooner. What dr. administer a powerful drug and then makes a personal phone call. This doctor is not playing with a full deck up there.

Rest in peace my love Michael Jackson! Love you most!

rainbow4321

Jesus Christ..this is so not funny anymore..were we all not on here last month when TT asked for $$ going "what's next, Murray asking to be paid"??? Let's see, who next, the pharm company who made the Diprivan asking for money??
This is probably why AEG announced days after June 25th that the advance money they gave MJ money was to cover Murray so they didn't feel that THEY owed Murray anything. And the contract between Murray and MJ was never signed.
BTW, doc, the month of JUNE...it'll be pro-rated..cuz you didn't quite finish the month out, did you??

Nina

Is Murray asking for his fees for killing Michael???
he has really the nerve! go to the hell Murray and AEG and Randy Philipps and Motolla and Ortega

Inma

Posted at 5:51AM on Nov 17th 2009 by What's the truth?

GRACIAS a by What's the truth?

Si alguien dispone de la carta de antemano le estoy enormemente agradecida por exponerla.

Inquiring Mind

Ummm .. Dr. Murray I'm sorry put what planet did u come from? I'm charging for the services for killing Michael Jackson, whad'ya gonna tell the judge when sentencing comes? Oh yes and I charged AEG for killing OR NO I MADE a mistake I talking on the phone w/MY GF, or was it that I feel asleep? oh no I was in the bathroom for only 2 minutes and MJ died.I was trying to ween him off the drug and accidently overdosed him. I still wanna get paid for it, AEG asked me to do it?

Give me a break!!!!!! you pathetic man! GO get a job!!!!!!!! DEADBEAT!

Sounds like Murray is singing Shaggy's song---'Wasn't me'. Or, 'it was me but hey, I be needin the cash to be payin for me kids so me doesn't go to jail'. WAIT!!! I AM going to go to jail...because I f&%*in killed Michael Jackson!!

'Me contract said notin 'bout not killin' no one, so pay me...I told the troot.'