Finger Lickin' Good

11/17/2009 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 63-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. this weekend, looking persistent.

Rollie Fingers

Rollie has been sporting his trademark mustache since 1972.

In 1986, Fingers turned down a contract with the Cincinnati Reds because owner Marge Schott had a clean shaven rule for her players. Rollie was quoted as saying, "tell Marge Schott to shave her Saint Bernard and I'll shave my mustache."

COMMENTS

bebe

FIRST!!!!

Lippy Loo

maybe he should have listened to Marge, because the dude looks a freakin moron douchebag. Not too many idiots wear a moustached like that. What a wad.

Homer

I'm looking up Salvadore Dali on KookyPedia but it seems to be offline...?
Where's Simone, where's Balls, and Kooky?
baseball guys chew gum + spit = gross me out.

Wanda W.

I'v got it,I know who he looks like now ! He looks like that villain,in all those older cartoons when I was a kid, that ties the sweet young thing to the railroad tracks !!! All that is missing is a long black cape,and an evil laugh!!!!!!!!!

wisey

He kicked ass. Athletes are wimps now.

Professor Obvious

"tell Marge Schott to shave her Saint Bernard and I'll shave my mustache." So that's what they're calling it now....

wundersmack

Snidely Whiplash! So good to see you!

Mrs. Pine

Wanda - I think you mean Snidely Whiplash! Or Dirk Dastardly?

Julie

I saw him in an airport about 10 years ago. He seemed nice. He definitely had a presence about him. I kept thinking that he must be somebody people know of. Then my boyfriend told me who he was. If I remember right, he's a pretty tall guy.

Ronnie Rice

Rollie and those early 70's Oakland teams were the reason I became a baseball fan almost 40 years ago. Still have the autographed picture postcard he sent to me. One of the greatest relievers to ever play! Looks like he could still bring it! Keep the trademark Rollie, looking good!