MJ Estate Pounded by New Creditor's Claim

11/17/2009 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonGet your currency converters out -- the law firm that filed the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate wants to get paid in pounds.

The firm of Arnold & Porter -- which has an office in London -- just filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming MJ owes them for legal services rendered between February and June of '09.

The total bill: £103,179.10.

And this is interesting: In the docs, it shows Michael initially hired the firm in connection with a "dispute with Abdulla Bin Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa" -- the son of the King of Bahrain.

The sheikh sued Michael in 2008 for $7 million -- after Michael allegedly accepted a bunch of money and perks from the sheikh in exchange for two new albums.

The case was settled shortly after.

carol

A M E N

sunnymaxx

Evan Chandler = one down. Plenty more to go.

"You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me"

Cathy

No, Michael's kids should not start looking for part-time work. That estate will generate millions if not billions in the years to come. No matter how many creditors claims there are (and they will drop off after a couple of years), those kids will never have to work a day in their lives. Michael's share of the ATV catalogue alone will make them set for life. And of course, there is also his stash of unreleased songs, which could number into the hundreds. All the creditors in the world will not be able to clean out this estate. It's not only what Michael accomplished in his lifetime, but the potential future earnings on his name and likeness. Those kids never have to worry -- at least financially. Emotionally may be another story.

sunnymaxx

I wonder if Evan left a suicide note stating the truth about what he did to Michael. Why did it take 12 days to report his death?

carol

The song stivie Wonder did is called "They Won't Go When I Go"
Chandler enters on this line - Unclean minds mislead the pure

No more lying friends
Wanting tragic ends
Though they do pretend
They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Gone from painful cries
Away from saddened eyes
Along with him I'll bide
Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
Weak ones standing tall
I will watch them fall
They won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
The innocent will leave for sure
For them there is a resting place
People sinning just for fun
They will never see the sun
For they can never show their faces
There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner
Who will take more than he will give
He ain't hardly gonna give

The greed of man will be
Far away from me
And my soul will be free
They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
All that I believe
The kingdom I will see
'Cause they won't go when I go

When I go
Where I'll go
No one can keep me
From my destiny.

Richie Rich

Michael Jackson is alive and still gives good head.

carol

You'll meet a worse faith than Evan Chandler, because the comments you make here day in and day out about Michael paid or not, is being marked in a book. Dont' think you can hide, we know who you are. Your stench is the same no matter what name you use.

sunnymaxx

The song stevie Wonder did is called "They Won't Go When I Go"
-------------------
So haunting, so true.

I miss him so much.

astabasta

FYI azza = astabasta. I use two different computers and two different mail adresses. azza is the user name I used months ago from this computer. But today I am too lazy to go to my e-mail to confirm posts to maintain the usernme astbasta.

But did yas know that Bashir has a brain tunour?

astabasta

tumour

astabasta

Share Print CommentsAs reported over the weekend by the UK's Daily Mail, British ABC reporter Martin Bashir — who famously interviewed Princess Diana in 1995 — has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. The New York Post reports the sad news of Bashir's brain tumor:

Martin Bashir - the British TV reporter who conducted headline-making interviews with Princess Diana and Michael Jackson before becoming an anchor for "Nightline" - has a brain tumor.

The tumor was discovered while he was being treated after banging his head on the Times Square studio set of the ABC late-night news show.

The tumor in his pituitary gland is small, according to reports, and doctors have no plans yet to remove it. He has returned to work since the discovery as doctors monitor its growth.

TVNewser reports ABC's official statement on Martin Bashir's brain tumor:

"An MRI scan recently discovered a small growth on Martin Bashir's pituitary gland. Bashir's doctors have advised that no immediate action be taken as they monitor the situation month to month. Bashir is feeling well as he continues to keep a full schedule anchoring and reporting for ABC News."

WillOTheWisp

58. Michael Jackson is alive and still gives good head.

Posted at 9:23PM on Nov 17th 2009 by Peter Pan

OOOOOHHHHH.....It's apparent that you didn't receive one! You're just as stupid as ever! Such a shame you missed out! You certainly could’ve used a new one! You’re old one isn’t working right! I know you’re kicking yourself in the ass right about now! Get back in line, and wait for Michael to hand out some BALLS, that you no doubt could use, since he’s still alive!

WillOTheWisp

58. Michael Jackson is alive and still gives good head.

Posted at 9:23PM on Nov 17th 2009 by Peter Pan

sunnymaxx

VERY moving montage of Michael to Stevie's song, "My Destiny" (They Won't Go When I Go.)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments