MJ's Mom 'Seriously Considering' Suing Murray

11/17/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson's attorney tells TMZ Michael Jackson's mom is "seriously considering" filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray.

MJ's Mom Suing Murray

Adam Streisand, who scored a victory for Katherine last week in the estate case, tells TMZ the case would be filed on behalf of Katherine and Michael's three children. But Streisand adds, the biggest factor against filing suit is that Murray is asset-challenged -- i.e., he can't even pay his child support.

Streisand said he's actually rooting for Dr. Murray to file a claim for wages against AEG, adding "At least then we'd have some money to take from him."

As we first reported, Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 for the two months he "treated" MJ.

Your Face

come on with it mrs. jackson!!!

elle

This is absolutely ridiculous. This doctor shouldn't have administered the drug, but Michael Jackson is to blame too. How many other doctors gave him stuff he didn't need just because he bribed them? Give me a break. If you sue/charge this guy, sue/charge them all. And recognize that MJ is partly to blame as well.

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

"At least then we'd have some money to take from him."

This it what they want from "Dr." Murray??? I mean, how bad is this!?

This is not a mom she is the devil himself. She couldn't or didn't want protect Michael when he was alive and now when he is dead she also didn't care for his justice - just for his money. Michael was so true with his lyrics:

...
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care...

This "mom" is a devil. She was the first one - before Joe - who runs after the money. Just to remember! And now she is behind "Dr." Murray for the money? I can't believe this. This really hurts.

I am so sad for Michael's children. His kids need a family not those greedy grandparents. I feel so much for the kids - I deeply hope they will have a beautiful christmas time - with super soaker :-) and everything - not with Jehova :-( I hope they are doing fine!

Michael ... for always in my heart ... you are so unbreakable

www.mj-unbreakable.com

astabasta

I think AEG can sue Murray. This should is equivalent to them hiring him as a chauffeur, and he drives MJ over a cliff because he didn't have the brakes repaired although he knew they were broken. Or better, he tried to fix a crack in the gas tank with duct tape and alas, petrol leaked out and the car exploded. Yes, I think they can sue him for that.

Posted at 3:41PM on Nov 17th 2009 by A.B.

But I don´t think they will.
That could open a can of worms for AEG. They would have to clarify what exactly they thought they were paying the doc. to do.
What DID AEG think they were paying this large amount of money for? Michael wasn´t ill.
(I know they never did pay.)

Melanie

Yes, the New York Post, has said that Chandler committed suicide in his Jersey City apt. My HOMETOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At leaset that is one dirt bag off of the streets. He probably was feeling guilty over raking Michael over the coals, and starting these vicious rumors.
RIP MJJ

Glendetta

Posted at 3:44PM on Nov 17th 2009 by Jan

----------

Suicide is not good but at least Chandler did this after June 25th, otherwise MJ haters would accuse sweet Michael of offing Chandler. You know I'm right.

Irene

A.B I always understood that it wasn't clear for a long time who hired Murray or had to pay for him, so I'm glad this is solved!
Still not convinced AEG was not involved in MJ's death but hopefully time will tell that too.

razzledazzle200

Miss Katharine, please do. This man absolutely deserves it. Obviously, you won't get any money, but you'll get A WHOLE LOT OF SATISFACTION. Plus, his fans will feel better about his passing. Everyone knows what happened. Letting him get away with this would be more pain for everyone.

nan

is it too late for the chandler family to filefor mj to pick up evans funeral expenses..oh wait he probably already is picking up the tab.

ME

GO AHEAD - WHAT THE HELL. EVERYBODY IS SUING YOUR DECEASED SON SO WHY NOT EVERYBODY JOIN IN. YOUR SON WAS A DRUG ADDICT AND WHILE YOU CAN BLAME THIS DOCTOR FOR INJECTING YOUR SON HE WOULD HAVE HAD SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF IT WASN'T THIS DOCTOR. THEY SEEM TO WANT TO BLAME EVERYONE BUT MJ FOR HIS DRUG ADDICTION. GET OVER IT ALREADY AND LET HIM REST IN PEACE.

Loulou

Well,people think they can seriously harm others without any consequences to themselves.That idiot chandler destroyed MJ and himself in the process,becoming sick and commiting suicide because of guilt.I hope the son feels more inclined to come out and tell the truth now,otherwise he is going to be the next one,no doubt about it.

nan

get him katherine and aeg too. i hope she is serious about leaving joe out in the cold after al this

Sylvia

Looks like Murray has no trouble catching a little shut-eye...

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

@ #41 How can I as his fan feel better about his passing? Whatever happens I never will feel something on a good scale about Michael's passing. I feel so sad all the time about it. Not just one day without crying about this big loss.

I love you more Michael!