Reassembled Courtney Love Emerges

11/17/2009 8:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There was some paranormal activity going on in NYC last night ... because Courtney Love actually looked somewhat lucid and put together.

Scientific data shows no proof as to how this was even remotely possible.

Creepy.

jen

yep she's tweakin alright- look at those pupils.

aquanet

She looks like she is made of wax and is beging to melt. She also really needs to eat something. Eating disorders were so two years ago.

Mega

key word = somewhat

she's still scary looking.

YourMomma

Yeah, I love Courtney, but she's had ALOT of plastic surgery off Kurt's money!! Go and watch "Sid and Nancy", she's in it but you'll barely recognize her. WAY different.

jrad247

WOW ! What drug has this effect ??

All the friggen surgery the nose is still all jacked - crooked like a snake...

You never every square inch that you cant see is bruised & beat up

doingfinethanks.

isn't that likely the likes of her, could this possibly be a change for good? believe you've got the vapors and your head might burst, plus isn't make up for your bush?

Glory Bee

Best wishes to Courtney and her daughter. Sugar, smile for the photogs then keep walkin', they will only twist what you say. Take care of business, stay clean, and kiss that baby girl of yours.

CriticAl

She can only pull it together for short periods of time. Her kind of crazy can only be caged for so long.

Gigi

This is not Courtney Love.

DeeDee

Wow. Either that is "not" her or she has the best plastic surgeon on the planet. How can I find this doctor?

David M.

I'd do her, but only after I put on 10 rubbers for protection.

E

I'm betting that ain't our Courtney and whomever it is needs a nose job badly. That knob looks like PCH highway. It's winding all over her face.

Suspicious Mind

Ummmmm. That doesn't look anything like Courtney Love. Maybe the eyes a little, but otherwise... If this chick walked up to me, not for one moment would I think it was her. WTF?

Barb

Ack, the doc did a BAD job on her nose, It's crooked. She needs a new mascara, her eyelashes are clumpy !

marty

This is definately NOT her! Uhm,uhm, I think is a double. Nice try Courtney. Even if you had plastic surgery your neck shows your real age and this one is of a young woman, not you. Some people here are so gullible. They believe everything they see or hear. To TMZ: I think you got punk also! The guy you chose in your contest for 'Best Rockin Body' is a fake also. You could see the 'abs' are painted in his body, they look uneven...I say take his 'crown' away and crown another winner. This one is not real..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments