TMZ Live:

Jackson vs Murray, Tyson & Gosselin

11/17/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was a very Jackson afternoon for TMZ Live today -- and Harvey and Mike had you covered, answering questions on the battle between Katherine Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray ... who may also sue AEG.

TMZ Live
Also: A Brock Lesner update, raiding Kirstie Alley's yard sale, the Heene family outing on ABC's dime and ... could Britney go crazy again?

Plus: Does Jon Gosselin stand a chance against TLC?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Nancy

First off, diverticulitus can lead to worse infections. Second I have laughing gas every time I got to the Dentist, so I do not for one second believe it was laughing gas that caused the young boy in the MJ settlement to speak, I know I haven't said anything CRAZY while inhaling laughing gas, it merely calms you. Have a great day everyone@TMZ!!! People will say anything for a story!!!

Glenn

Hey guys. First time on TMZ. LOVE your show

dvarrin

Hey TMZ,
A friend of mine has a picture posted on the "celebrity Look Alike" picture "contest" and she didn't post it. I was clicking and I saw her pic and then proceeded to tease her for submitting it. But she swears she didn't. Then the next question one would ask? Who did?? (picture 118)

Reply Here

Harv's got nuthin' to say about Evan Chandler blowing his brains out? Why not? Sleeze like that is right up Harv's alley.

music4life

I'm soo sick of that britney crazy bs. She wasnt crazy never has been and she didnt have a mental disorder but for the record people with mental disorders are NOT crazy they have an illness but anyways she didnt have that. She had some problems she went through so what everyone in the world has problems and its disgusting how people made fun of her what kind of world are we living in now. Not to mention she had to endure all that with millions of people watching what a nightmare! Glad she got through that though

sc341

EVAN CHANDLER, THE FATHER OF JORDIE CHANDLER COMMITTED SUICIDE. WHERE IS THE REPORTAGE AT TMZ ON THIS STORY??????????????

jmartell112101

I saw that Michelle Obama wants to adopt a Baby Boy. I hope that all of her assistants and President Obama's assistants and "All The Powers That Be" that she adopts an African American Baby Boy from the United States, and not from a Foreign Country like all the Celebrities do. There are probably thousands of African American baby Boys here in the US waiting to be adopted.

Sick of both Jon & Kate

Did Michael still own the Encino estate when he died? If so, who was it left to?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5