Johnny Depp -- As Intoxicating As Ever

11/18/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By the way Johnny Depp stumbled out of a NYC restaurant last night -- and then had to be carried into his car -- it seems the guy was really into celebrating his Sexiest Man Alive victory.

Johnny Depp: Click to watch
Heeeeere's Johnny attempting to walk out of a bar with punk icon Patti Smith.

Edward Fortyhands, anyone?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Deppfan

Johnny is the very best!!His work scheduled is rigorous so it’s great to see him let loose for a change!! I know when I’m wasted all I want to do is pass out or pray to the porcelain gods, but Johnny stopped to sign autographs. Totally classy!! He is the sexiest man alive every year for me and it has little to do with his looks!!!! All my love to you and your family Johnny!!!! Godspeed my friend~

kat

OH! JOHNNY! I know you dont like all the fame but now you just got famous for being drunk in public!! I still love you anyway you have the right to do whatever just take good care of yourself we want you around for many more years.

MoonX2

Johnny always so nice..I love him forever..not matter what other people said..I trust him and love him and his family~always~!!

Nicole Johnson

So Johnny was a bit smashed. So what!! He is entitled to a private life and he can do whatever he wants to do in that part of his life. I'm sure that most of the posters on this story have been that way themselves at one time or another. JUST LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!!!! His private life is none of our business. As for the Sexiest Man Alive title......he deserves it. This title is based on more than just good looks. When some of these other so-called sexy actors grow up and start doing more with their lives than they will be picked some day.

Samantha

Johnny Depp was so HOT at the People's Choice Awards!

YYYUUUMMMM

susie

I truely think he looks sexy. Him being drunk makes him looks sexier, he's a total badass.

cooper

So what if he's drunk. ha ha ha.
So were about 1 000 000 000 other people that night.

hihoe

He was attending Mr. Devito's birthday party. Johnny would not celebrate being the sexiest man, he's too humble for that. He's such a good person and he's beautiful, not one comes close to him.

Leave him alone

He was drunk, so what??? He was nice even to those hideous paparazzi! God bless him.

Samantha