Michael Jackson Gets Butlered

11/18/2009 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now this is funny ....

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Gerard Butler in London. Michael Jackson would pee his pants if he saw this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

roxana

it isn't funny gerry!...

MJtheBESTever

OMG!!!!!!! MICHAEL has died but they can't leave him alone?!?!?!
This really SUCKS!!!!!

He did so much things for us and this is what the people give him back.

MICHAEL JACKSON 4 EVER in my heart, my Angel

Raven

How is this funny?
The man isnt alive anymore, so why would he dig up something that happend years ago and try to bring it back in the spotlight??
The "Gerard" guy just wants ATTENTION. Of all the people who are still living that he could "joke" about, he chose to "joke" about a legand who is no longer with us.
Theres a HUGE differnce between humor and DISRESPECT.

cindee

Hey ,HARVEY DID YOU FIND THE HOLOCAUST FUNNY ??????
I DON'T FIND MAKING FUN OF A DEAD MJ FUNNY !!!!!
IT'S STILL, A VERY SENSITIVE SUBJECT TO MANY OF US...

This article is very interesting YOU NEED TO READ IT!!!!
SERIOUSLY

ihatemichaeljackson&hisfans

So let me get this straight. Its ok to molest kids but wrong to make fun of a dead pedo?

Daniela

not funny at all, Gerard! there are smarter and less ignorant ways how to attract publics attention! For example, finally do a good movie!

Pam

Everyone living on the planet knows who Michael Jackson is. No one knows who this nimrod is. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go completely away.

Martina

I think this is hilarious!
Hey.. Michael did it first.

janet

this is NOT funny, becareful now, the rest of the clan is still about and could sue you.

MARINA

JILIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJAS .................STRONZO VISCIDO E BASTARDO

Not funny at all

Gerard, I respected you very much, but now I can not look at you any more.... You are discusting creature, like all those, who makes fun of Michael.

MdKnightBabe

Jackass! That's for calling Michael Jacko and for having no respect for the man. Screw you! I really liked you guys too, and I see this? Pfft! I find no humor in this. You just wasted my time and web space. Start telling the truth and giving us some substance that would be worthwhile to read. Thank you!

lennon

Not funny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simbi

u're dumb fellas Michael was just number 1 victim of media, he did that to show the world his new born and you turned it into scandal, you guys should be ashamed

Helen

This picture really tasteless...
Not funny.