Photog

Sues Debbie Rowe

11/18/2009 7:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A photographer who had a physical run-in with Debbie Rowe back in July is now suing Michael Jackson's ex-wife in small claims court.

Debbie_Rowe (12).JPG
It's all over an incident that went down in front of a Chinese restaurant in Lancaster, California right after MJ died -- in which a swarm of paparazzi swarmed Rowe asking about the kids. Rowe lashed out at one photog, "Are you ready to have your butt kicked?"

Now, that photog, Ed Frommer, wants $7,500 in damages from Rowe -- claiming she lied to police, telling them he scratched her face, pulled her arm and struck her in the back.

Frommer tells us, "You can see from the video, I didn't touch her face" adding, "anything that happened was not intentional."

Frommer claims his reputation has taken some serious hits from the incident and he can't get work. The hearing is scheduled for January.

They were in it for the money

I hope they get picked for Peopel's Court-Can Happen!Both get $5,000 each off the bat for appearing, Whoever wins will only get couple of grand cuz thats how they set it up on that show, they deduct one from the other nobody loses!

CriticAl

I'm going to sue that bulldog face for the strain caused to my eyes from looking at her ugly mug.

DAMN that biatch is fugly.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Disgusting money hungry photog needs to leave the J3's mother alone. Everybody wants to profit off of MJ.

janalal4

33. Why should anybody respect Debbie? She and Klein buffaloed Michael and wanted money - whats new-She disavowed the 2 kids she birthed-she wants nothing to do with them but the moneys ok. Always looks for that green.

Posted at 7:03PM on Nov 18th 2009 by no morals at all

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/photog-sues-debbie-rowe/3#comments#ixzz0XGEC3RMh

Amen & pass me the peanut butter please!! I hate that woman. Your username said it all-'no morals at all'. Showing up to court after MJ died pretending to be concerned about the kids when all she was REALLY concerned about was making she she would continue to get her 'rent-a-womb' payments as agreed between she & MJ. She got 'nervous' when that will was read & it said that MJ had 'already provided for his ex-wife D.Rowe' & that he had left her nothing 'extra'. Truly sickening!

I don't care whos kids they are as long as SHE is kept far, far away from them.

To Critical#35: Now THAT was a funny comment!! hehe. Cracked me up!

R

She is a ginger cookie monster.

Duh

I wouldn't want to get on Debbie's bad side.

Posted at 5:54PM on Nov 18th 2009 by shuffler

Me neither! "Are you ready to have your butt kicked?". ROFLMAO! She is ONE TOUGH BROAD.

They were in it for the money

I wouldn't want THAT Bulldog face on my flat screen TV Screen! Throw her a Milk Bone-WOOF!

janalal4

GREAT TO SEE YOU, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!

Posted at 6:27PM on Nov 18th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-lapd-investigation-applied-pharmacy-search-warrant-las-vegas/4#comments#ixzz0XGC4cVIw

Woops! I missed your post the first time I scanned back thru! Yes! I'm MUCH better thank you! Lots of 'new faces' here I see. Glad to see it. I notice some of the 'old faces' are missing tho' too:( Maybe they will pop up on another article later tonite. Bet you have already popped up on the Deb Rowe(auck, bet you hate sharing THAT name-hehe) article. Will bop on over there. What about Jordie's dad huh?! Blew me away! You've probably emailed me but I haven't checked in a couple of days(Sun.I think)

Hey, where is the 'R.Q.'?? Now think about it. You know what I mean!

Posted at 7:26PM on Nov 18th 2009 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-lapd-investigation-applied-pharmacy-search-warrant-las-vegas/5#c23222913#ixzz0XGKWOXgD

Duh

Posted at 7:56PM on Nov 18th 2009 by janalal4

And I answered you over there LOL! I have to leave in a minute, my van has been in the shop the last couple of days and I am going to go pick it up. Haven't seen Henry and am going through withdrawals!

janalal4

42. Hey Deb,there you are! I left this for you under the 'MJ Investigation...' article. We keep 'missing' each other on here. So I've reposted it here.

Posted at 7:56PM on Nov 18th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 7:59PM on Nov 18th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/photog-sues-debbie-rowe/3#c23223827#ixzz0XGLqqBFM

Haven't seen him in how long? I have to go myself. Dinner is done, can't 'postpone' it any longer & pretend like it's not ready yet(hehe) to buy me a little more time on here! Have to eat with my husband damm!t or he gets all MJ jealous. lol! Maybe I'll catch you later. I'll bop BACK over to the other article & see whatcha wrote! Bye for the moment.

OhWell

She Needs To Put A Sign Across Her Ass: "Jacko Was Here"

bunny

janala4 good to see you back again. Thanks for the Evan Chandler link but somebody already posted it yesterday when the news broke.
I agree that there's something very strange about Harvey's attitude to some news stories about MJ. e.g. never posted a damn thing when This Is It premiered and now this. It comes across that he has a personal issue with MJ. Not good for someone in his position who should remain unbiased. I wonder if it has something to do with what LaToya wrote in her book about how Katherine and Joe feel about Jews. Surely not. Did you see how angry he got because so many hated the story of Butler dangling the doll? If he thinks that's so really funny then you have to raise your eyebrows. Bet he wouldn't think it was funny if someone was mocking Lindsay Lohan.

Duh

45. She Needs To Put A Sign Across Her Ass: "Jacko Was Here"

Posted at 8:14PM on Nov 18th 2009 by OhWell

I seriously doubt Michael had any kind of sex with her - she was a rented womb, probably got pregnant by artificial insemination. And not because he liked little boys, because you KNOW I don't believe that - but just look at her! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Professor Obvious

The first time I saw this woman I had a feeling she lived in Lancaster.

lala

Debbie Rowe just wants privacy, and I still dont understand how she can walk away from her flesh and blood. I am beginning to think Prince I and Paris might not be her children. I know women who are surrogrants and they feel a close connection to the children they carried. Even mother who put up their children for adoption have more emotion than she does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments