Chaz Bono

Fearless with the Change

11/19/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono debuted his new look this morning -- and said since he started transitioning from female to male, "Life is just great now."

111909_chaz_abc_still
Cher and Sonny Bono's daughter-turned-son was on "GMA," where he called his sex change "the best decision I've ever made" because he's now "living the life I've always wanted to live."

Chaz is now only eight months into a years-long process.

bwlrgrl

I'm glad she is happy, but has anyone else noticed the resemblance between her and Charlie Weis ND's head football coach. Creepy.

DAVID

WOW. If I were Sonny Bono, I'd ski right into a tree.

Do whatever you want, but don't advertise it on TV and the internet. Now you are thinking of taping your sex change for a reality show.

Want to do something positive and impressive, lose a couple of hundred pounds.

No, wait. You are the world's biggest loser already.

oink, oink, oink............. (..)

JonT

I don't understand what this story has to do with the price of Gold.

Rose

How she could go from this:
to that is unbelievable. Poor thing. Still unhappy and obviously eating for comfort.

My Gosh ! ! !

Give him a break, some people are just born with the wrong equipment and its not their fault. A mistake of nature and he cannot help what he feels. If this makes him feel RIGHT, than I say Good For You Chaz.
It is not his fault and not Chers fault, God just made a mistake on some people and only he knows why, we can't judge on this. We need a little more compassion people ! ! !

janicebyrne01

He's the double of John Candy.

who has the facts? ME

"Judge lest not Ye be judged...."

My Gosh ! ! !

Chaz sounds like a very nice person and I think that is because Cher is his Mother and did raise him right, to be a GOOD person and I give him my understanding for what he went through.
Good for you Chaz for being happy now. I am glad !

Mikey

Chastity is still a woman. Have surgery to add a penis to yourself doesn't change that. Justs makes the woman more crazy.

Since she added the penis why would her girlfriend still want her? I though she was a lesbian who didn't like penis?

justsayin

thats is a IT not a HE

Mary

"Nothing scares me." That's okay Chaz because after looking at you I'm scared enough for both of us.

Meowch

He/She needs to transition from fat.

Mikey

Wearing a suit and tie and sewing a penis to your vagina doesn't make you a male.

interested canadian

i admit i thought you were the sweetest little girl when you came on your parents show to say goodnight. how hard it must have been growing up with ultra girlie mom.im sure you are an inspiration to others in the same situation. you have an amazing amount of courage to go through this.i hope its all you expect,good luck

Mo

How ironic,Cher the biggest whore in Hollywood has a lesbo for a son or whatever you call this huge fat gross beast of a thing.