Tila Tequila

Naked and Ranting

11/19/2009 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila has stripped down naked to go on a bizarre, rambling rant -- live on her Ustream page.

Tila Tequila
We're told Tila has been at this for hours ... ranting about everything from her personal hygiene to her case against San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman -- calling him a "woman beater."

She continued, "I am an angel ... because I am here to save the world with my army."

Tila also claims "this is the last time I'll ever be on ustream ever again."

Earlier in the rant, Tila said, "People call me an attention whore .. or whatever ... but excuse me I'm a grown ass woman and I'm confident in myself ...I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing ... that's why I'm a lesbian ... I was born naked ... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial."

Krishelle

She is clearly drunk or on drugs...Not going to help her cause

This Guy

I hope Marriman's lawyers were watching! Open and shut case!

GrossGrossGGGGross

Confident in yourself = Don't have to whore around and take your clothes off to get attention

Do I hear a 5150

Justice

She's basically drunk in the stream. Pretty much going against her claim of "being allergic to alcohol" and even goes on to wave a gun around and point it at her own head and take a sword and shove it down her panties going against her claim of "not being a violent person"

Pretty much, this stream contradicts everything Tila would've said in court and can very well be solid evidence for Shawne Merriman to use.

M.P.

The first lesbian Bobblehead!

Mathew

My friend sent me the link it was a trainwreck she seemed high on drugs completly naked the proceeded to masturbate on camera while showing with a tampon in for over two hours!

jenny

I watched live for about a hour...she got butt naked. I saw her TAMPON hanging out of her vagina. She's clearly on Meth and a lot of it. She then said she would show us what she would do to him..and she got a pillow and started humping it pretty hard and making out with it for about 20 min. This girl is supposed to be Senator Mcain's daughters best friend??? WOW

SERIOUSLY!!!

She is now not only an 'ATTENTION WHORE' but a MEGGA Attention Whore! only a crazed druggie would rant like that 'cause no one else wants to hear it! Trailer Trash big time comes to mind!

youngCEO4LIFE

Aye, yall need to leave "Tampon Tila" Alone mane she saved lifes last night..fa sho "Tampon Tila: my folks now..

takeiteasy

Coke vs Pepsi- thats good! I like that!

Popsmart

That chick is freaking nuts and seems to have gone back to her old ways to get attention. Seriously, she's no celeb. She's an idiot who posted raunchy pics of herself on her MySpace and then got a show for it.

Of course, nothing beats this loser calling Springer "trash tv" when she herself probably belongs on the show. Stop giving her attention, maybe she'll ooze back to MySpace and stay there.

aquanet

Tila who?

I can't believe it

EXCUSE ME...BUT AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO'S GAY AND IN DENIAL???
TRASH!!!

Jeslen Bucci

Let's not forget when she called out all the celebrities who work for disney and said they are all coke heads and heroin addicts.

Kooky Fan