Tila Screwed Up Really Bad, Lawyer Says

11/19/2009 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila  TequilaTila Tequila's lawyer blames his client's meltdown on former BF Shawne Merriman.

Attorney Cyrus Nownejad tells TMZ he thinks the "domestic violence" incident with Shawne in September may have "pushed her over the edge."

Nownejad acknowledges something is seriously wrong with Tila and he's trying to figure out how to get her some help.

Tila just took down her Ustream, showing her dancing nude and talking crazy in front of the camera. She also went off on Shawne and his alleged drug use.

Tila is suing Shawne for $1.5 mil over the September incident..

Tila Tequila Bruises

Jim

This little brat/whore has always been off kilter. Now, they want to use Shawn as the reason? How the hell can they explain all she did PRIOR to ever even meeting Shawn? She's always been an out of control little skank, and always will be. She's just using this as her excuse to try to maintain her 15 seconds of fame, and she thinks her tits will be the answer to all of life's mysteries...

theredjawa

""Tila is the anti-christ""

WOW! You have heard of the anti-christ so you have some knowledge of the Bible. If you had ever read the last book Revelation it explain how it is impossible that Tila is the Anti-Christ. Go check it out but I know you will not comprehend it!

tilastrashy

seriously if Merriman did what Tila TAMPON accuses him of, then she would be in the hopital, He goes up against people who are or bigger than him. Just because Tila claims shes allergic to alcohol doesnt mean she doesnt drink, there are pictures and interviews where she says she still gets wasted even if it is from just a sip.

cochino

35. Why is it okay for girls to pose naked in playboy for us to drool over but not for Tila to do the same on camera. You guys are ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with Tila Tequila. She was having fun. I think most of you are jealous you didn't see the show!
==========================

playboy and men have taste!

tilastrashy

theredjawa wow how stupid are you? You're taking every word literal.. thought you knew sarcasm "POW" lulz you ignorant kid stop acting like you know what youre talking about.

theredjawa

""TILA IA A CROSS EYED NASTY WH0RE WHO NEEDS TO BE EUTHANIZED..SHE IS SUCH A COWARD THAT SHE ENCOURAGES HER 12 YR OLD 'FANS' TO DEFEND HER....LAME!! F OFF AND DIE TILA, YOU DID PROMISE SUICIDE SO PLEASE FUFILL YOUR PROMISE AND DO THE WORLD THE BIGGEST FAVOR YOU EVER COULD! YOU DIM SUM SLOREEEEEEE""

First of all you can hardly read or write English so we are already starting out knowing you are ignorant. Every pic or video I have seen of Tila's face her eyes are not cross eyed. In fact her eyes are more beautiful than most women I have seen. You should not wish suicide on anyone. It is a horrible thing. She said that in a moment of weakness. We all have them.
I really hope English is your second language.

Ugh

She posted on her twitter account. Google it loser!

tilastrashy

Tila tampon is the worst role model out there... adoption agencies should be on the look out for her if she ever does adopt that kid would be screwed from the start

theredjawa

""JAYDEN NEVER EXISTED""

The death of a child is the most horrible pain. I am going to stoop to your level. I hope your firstborn child dies. My firstborn child dies 5 minutes after birth in the hospital. It is so painful you don't even suggest someone is lying about it. I think Tila hides pain well. You know how much that must still hurt for here. It still hurts that I never go to see my son grow up. People like you are the biggest kind of s**t on earth and should be euthanized.

JAA

1.5mil what else would a whore want....

gg

Posted at 2:09PM on Nov 19th 2009 by theredjawa

____________________________________________

And she is clean and sober as she rolls around naked for hours babbling nonsense right? You are such an a$$ hat.

confused

The video is still up, I'm watching it now...

celebutaunter77

I am only 12, so everyone stop picking on me, and Tila my idol. Yes, I idolize a drunken crazy whore, so what? You have to remember I am only a child, an immature, lame-brained, unsupervised child. It's not my fault!

Information Trafficker

This is all quite amusing.

Anyone who can evoke such venom from the masses and such loyalty from her "army" needs to be watched a bit more closely.

Either way, I wonder what TMZ's stats look like today?

Dren

Hey, Matt Hester, calm the hell down. Just because you defend her doesn't mean Tila will sleep with you. Actually, I take that back. You have $5 to your name? She'll sleep with you.