Kellan vs. Robert

Who'd You Rather?!

11/20/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kellan Lutz -- who says he turned down the chance to audition for the part of Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movies -- and the guy who landed the role, Robert Pattinson.

Question is ...

do me

I'd do things to rob that he would only dream of!

Jordan Mermelstein

Ok can I just say that that is a way better picture of kellan than robert and kellan does not look that good in real life. There are much better pictures of robert pattinson so this is not a fair poll. ROBERT PATTINSON IS HOT

nadziski

wow, i'm quite shock with the poll results, i thought majority of the people in the world lost their taste when they pick robert. i'd definitely "rather" Kellan haha XD

me

i think robert patterson is hot

Lori

Kay

Def not Cedric Diggory lol

St. Hell

Golly gee, LUV KELLAN - your boy didn't turn down the Edward role, he just was never considered good enough for it. Something to really be proud of, right? Jesus...

And as for those who have such paranoidly negative attitudes toward gays - Don't worry babies, we don't all think YOU'RE secretly gay and ashamed of it just 'cause you make stupid little gay jokes every little ol' chance you get.

Nahhh, we don't ALL thank that...

C

Wow, I used to like Kellan Lutz but he's now in total d-bag territory. Only complete whiny losers talk about "Oh, I could have had that part but I didn't want it". Yeah, I'm sure they BEGGED you to audition for the lead role in a hugely popular franchise and you said, "Nah". Oh, but fortunately they pleaded with you to take another role because this franchise couldn't possibly go on without you and you were so awesome you said yes so the movie could be made. PLEEEEEASE. GET OVER YOURSELF

starryeyes71

hmmm Both would be nice.....but Rob wins ....he is handsome and a total sweetheart

bimz

i m pretty shocked with the the results.i def. reckon that rob is the most beautiful creature ever

Daniela

I love Pettinson .....he is so hot ....such a shame hi is not born in Brazil ....

Denise

Okay Kellan quit voting for yourself over and over. And tell your large family too...LOL!

Mrs MJ

Robert only looks sexy as a vampire

meechee

Well let's see...a couple of retarded looking homosexual white guys. Ummm... I'd say neither.

Homer

Pass!
The old-time creepy-old-Count-in-a-castle undead guys were sexier than these twenty-something urban nouveau-rich fake vampires.
pubic hair = good, facial hair = bad.

St. Hell

"...is only sexy as a vampire..."??
I'm sorry you're blind, but that comment is so dumb it's funny. Anyone who saw "Goblet of Fire" spotted Pattinson's boy beauty from the moment he appeared onscreen. And squinty, smirky Lutz? How half-witted can the boy be, to turn DOWN the role of Edward? As they saying goes, Beauty may fade, but Dumb goes on forever...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments