Michael Jackson Sued Over Bad TV Habits

11/20/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson stiffed the people who installed his TV system at Neverland, this according to a brand spankin' new creditor's claim.

According to a claim filed yesterday, a company called Video & Audio Center (VAC) installed electronic audio and video equipment at Neverland Ranch in late 2003 and early 2004. We're told the company rewired the house, installed plasma TVs and put speakers all over the house.

VAC claims Jackson's camp ran up a bill of $109,540.85 -- and paid $25,000 of that, but never settled the bill completely. According to the docs, VAC says they won a judgment back in 2007 for the remainder.

They're asking for $128,482.77 -- the unpaid bill plus interest.

READ THIS

http://m.twitter.com/courtneylover79 COURTNEY'S TWEETS HAVE BEEN MOVED APPARENTLY GO HERE Click here: badonkaduncan.

Fight for it to be, i trusted my alwyer our laywer rosemary liek i trusted my lawyer Howard Weitzman like i trusted my lawyer John Branca 34 minutes ago from web

Kurts estate and his daughters trust and all of my monies Hole and Nirvana have been diverted to weitzman and branca now jacksons estate 18 minutes ago from web

now any smart musician knows you never EVER sell publishing whatsoever, but weitman who oozes so much charm for such a tiny fella 13 minutes ago from web

certainly no frances's at one time Weitzman in 05 had me believeing i had no choice but to sell some publishing of kurt 14 minutes ago from web

AND THERE'S MUCH MORE.

QUESTION HERE IS: WILL BRANCA/WEITZMAN TAKE ALL IN THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE. WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE SONY/ATV CATALOG?? DO THEY HAVE A PLAN??

THE JUDGE IN THE THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE PROBATE CASE NEEDS TO SEE/HEAR THE EVIDENCE SUBMITTED BY OXMAN.
ONCE AGAIN THEIR (JACKSON'S) BACKS ARE UP AGAINST THE WALL

liz

No one will ever agree as to the description of Michael's privates,
but whatever it is that Jordie said; that was the turning point when law enforcement finally took notice and the accusations seriously, and proceeded to investigate.

sunnymaxx

Branca is rolling in the dough once again over the auction.

SO WHAT!

Get all excited over a bunch of idiots buyin crap and fillin the pockets of the ones who put mick in the tomb.

Posted at 6:04PM on Nov 21st 2009 by they dont care about us

-----------------
The auction if for charity!!!!

You can watch it at

The glove from Motown 25 is coming up in a bit.
It's been great watching. I also shed some tears.

TMZ ROCKS ON

297 .... He left a lot of debt in his wake and 3 kids who only have a womb mommy.

Posted at 5:55PM on Nov 21st 2009 by You Screwed It Up In Here

these dudes always drop a gem of humor

yeah a womb mommy and a king tut tomb daddy until the day that they request the dna that will prove that michael j jackson NEVER put it in a woman alive and moving or injected and squiqqling

and no matter how they may feel when they grow about their memories of the love they felt for him they will want to know who their fathers and mothers were and they will know dont ever doubt it

sunnymaxx

If that link doesn't work, go here and follow directions.
ttp://www.julienslive.com/servlet/SelectAuction.do?auctionId=6

They were in it for the money

The answer is NO. No money to the Estate or The Children. The monies go to MusiCare which is John Branca's Foundation. A portion also goes to Juliens' and probably Tohmme as well since he brokered the deal.

Debbie

Thank you for the links to the auction and the info it is for charity.

Ben

Posted at 5:36PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Raejean

Couldn't let this one go as you've always annoyed the he// out of me with your idiotic posts that literally put me to sleep. YOU (assuming you're yet ANOTHER alias), need to keep your obnoxious comments OUT of my business, beyatch!! I've seen your posts on here for months and quite frankly, you're 'that girl' in school who got bitch-slapped every other day for tattling and picking your nose, so you need to keep that huge nosey snout of yours OUT of my business...got that? And yes, you fit right into the category of 'miserable pantywaste' as well, ho!

Ben

311. 294. Miserable pantywaste???? Lisa, drop the attempt at cultural allusions unless you know what you're talking about and how it's spelled. It's really sad (not to mention, ineffective as an insult!) when you do this while correcting someone else.

Posted at 5:36PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Raejean

I believe I spelled everything correctly, as I usually do, and how impressive of YOU to use such big ole wordies!! My, my, did you google all of those all by yourselfie? 'cultural allusions)..my, my that's TWO biggie wordies for you!! Good girl, you get an A+...SKANK!

so wrong

305. No one will ever agree as to the description of Michael's privates,

Posted at 6:24PM on Nov 21st 2009 by billyclub

Of course the had to investigate and didn't proceed because there was no evidence, nothing, nothing! If they found evidence they would have taken MJ to court - charged him with something, HELLO! Read the facts. Stop talking about this, it's digraceful. Chandler's father just blew his brains out, the case is old. Leave it alone. The facts are there!

sunnymaxx

Glove went for $350,000. They should have offered it last in the lineup. There are a few more items but the crowd is going wild and the media is all over the person who won the glove. The audience gave the glove a standing ovation.

so wrong

by Lisa

Do you realize how weird this is, to indulge in this nonsense back and forth with this person, have you seen how many comments he's posted, he trolls to find something to comment on all day, all night, all morning long.

Please stop! You wouldn't did this in your own life, stand there and speak to some psychotic person for hours on end. Just ignore it.

I wish you people whould have turned into the broadcast about MJ Hoax, it was very imformative. I keep on open mind now and will post or comment on nothing unless it's fact. Which, up to this point, there is NONE.

Rest in peace, MJ, where ever you are! Thank you for your music, song, dance! You rock, dude!
Thanks!

sunnymaxx

Thank you for the links to the auction and the info it is for charity.

Posted at 6:39PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Debbie
---------------
You're welcome. If it wasn't for charity, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as I did. I would have been upset at greedy people selling Michael's belongings.

They were in it for the money

The Sony Catalog is in a holding pattern with Sycamore Investments aka Jon McClain. The Beatles big bang show in Las Vegas with Cirque De Solie? The deal was brokered between Sony, Branca, McClain, Tohmme and AEG. The Ads on tv that use Beatles music? Once again compliments of deals made between Sony, Sycamore, John McClain, etc. In 2012 Paul McCartney will be able to get his share back, George's wife is coasting on the residuals.

They were in it for the money

I followed the link on Juliens hoping to catch some coverage of the auction, what I found instead was a story vis CNN dated Oct. Thers a pic of a nice Mercedes. It came form Janet Arviso, yea, and she stated something about being so happy to have had these memories and to give to charity or words to that effect. WHAT A CROCK! Does she really think this will redeem her and her son for the pain they put Michael through? And she got paid for her little donation, so it wasn't a true donation. I wouldnt buy nothing that woman was 'donating'