Michael Jackson Sued Over Bad TV Habits

11/20/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson stiffed the people who installed his TV system at Neverland, this according to a brand spankin' new creditor's claim.

According to a claim filed yesterday, a company called Video & Audio Center (VAC) installed electronic audio and video equipment at Neverland Ranch in late 2003 and early 2004. We're told the company rewired the house, installed plasma TVs and put speakers all over the house.

VAC claims Jackson's camp ran up a bill of $109,540.85 -- and paid $25,000 of that, but never settled the bill completely. According to the docs, VAC says they won a judgment back in 2007 for the remainder.

They're asking for $128,482.77 -- the unpaid bill plus interest.

SH*T HAPPENS

184. New Moon got 1/2 star rating. The paper in Calgary said that its only for vampire fans. Xmas Carol is 2 stars, This Is It, 4 star, and the one we are looking for is a new movie about Nelson Mandela, the movie critic said that this should be something we should be looking for, I forgot the name. Just saw the preview on TV. Its rated 4 stars.

Posted at 1:36AM on Nov 21st 2009 by Daphne Lorincz

I heard on the news that New Moon will take top billing on the first midnight showing bring in more then This Is It.

tone

182. Of course, he was set up. His attorney at the time was against it and should have gone to trial and got aquitted. Everybody knows it was a false accusation, all for the money. Anyways, its time-out. Take a break, should go see the film, This Is It, last showing in Calgary, Canada, is Dec 3. Promise you, it will open your eyes, its entertaining, funny at times, and moving. See how they shot the 3D video is worth the money. How many people does TMZ have on payroll. Seems like quite a lot.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/13#c23290641#ixzz0XTREdGLC
Posted at 1:31 am on Nov 21 2009 by Daphne Lorincz

Daphne- It is like having a front row ticket to one of the most pleasurable and sensational experiences of your life for a fraction of the price. I've seen the movie once a week since it's been out and almost everyone I know has seen it a couple of times.

tone

I see you are in CA too. They are having a special on MYFOX11 on different guitarist has to do with the Fender Guitar.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/13#comments#ixzz0XTUzFAIl
Posted at 1:45 am on Nov 21 by nightmare before christmas

Fox11 doesn't have that special on at the moment. I wonder if Orianthi Panagraris is on that special. She is amazing!

Daphne Lorincz

To Tone - how do u post your reply just below the comments. It would be nice to know how to do it. Took early retirement 6 yrs ago, I pretty much forgot how to do all these things now. I dont know if u were sarcastic, but I saw it 15 times, every few days. Cinema is 5 mins from the house, I just go to movie after supper. Hubby walk the dogs, and son at University doing assignments & I just go to movie in the mall, walk around. something to do. thanks in advance for showing me how to post below the comments.

Insanithy X 1.0

INSANITY X ON DECK..

Insanithy X 1.0

Daphne Lorincz

MJ liked female guitarist. My nephew is a Dallas attorney and he plays in a band with his buddies, & I understand that his friend was a room mate of Jennifer Batten, you know, the guitarist who travelled with MJ during the Bad, Dangerous, & History Tour. My nephews play for Bullet, Mutt & Metal Shop. They are into metal rock.

Insanithy X 1.0

Standing In Judgment Over People Is Not Advised !

Is Your Backyard Puritanical...U R Better than The WORLD...

Insanithy X 1.0

INSANITY SAYS:

IF THUS B THE CASE PETE WAS 4 THE WORLD...

-NO HE WAS NOT CATHOLIC...OR INTO BEING PAGAN....

***************NO DISRESPECT INTENTIONAL DO U BOW?

maria prado

Now everyone wants a piece of him!!!! OMG LEAVE HIM REST IN PEACE!!!! That´s enough...He didn´t deserve this.....

Daphne Lorincz

To #6 *** - you r right. No one write cheques for me. Never believe in joint account - I deposit/you withdraw. Forget it. No Manager/advisor/accountant. I just oversee everything myself with legal advice.

Insanithy X 1.0

INSANITY JUDGES NO ONE...EVERYONE JUDGES INSANITY LIKE THEY R PERFECTION...MUST BEE...?-NO?

Insanithy X 1.0

INSANITY SAYS:

EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, NO-BODY, DEAD BODY...

Andreemyrian

5. I love Michael Jackson's music but he was a total deadbeat in addition to being a disgusting pedophile (how else would a young boy know all of the exact splotches on his genitals just from watching him relieve himself?). Can't help but wonder what he did to his own sons behind closed doors, glad he can't abuse any more children.

Posted at 2:48PM on Nov 20th 2009 by glad he's gone
------------------------------------------------
In fact, you are wrong, he did gave the exact splotches. Before saying stupidities, try hard to look for the truth

Michelle

This is to nightmare before x-mas.. I have read what you had too say.. Can I just say wow.. Out of all the things I have read I Must say yours is the most Ludicrous thing I have read on TMz to date….you have made all these statements have yet to post any kind of facts that supports your statement.. But before we jump into why you’re wrong let me state. You are right about a couple of things. Michael Jackson was A big A@@ for the simple fact he didn’t want to hurt people’s feelings.. So he kept it all bottled up inside causing himself pain.. and yes it is sad for the poor little boy’s who were used by their families to make a quick buck.. yea I can say I feel for them on that one.. and your right at how the world dose forget.. they forget a lot of things Michael Jackson’s life was troubled form the day he was born to the day he left the earth.. you say he was a Molester but have not put forth any evidence to prove your statement. Let me help you out He was not a child molester.. I have this evidence to show.. Little Jordie chandler’s father was caught on tape discussing how he used his son to get money out of Mj..He Said “When I’m done with him I will have everything I want and His career would be ruined” Second if someone did something so terrible to your child are u going to ask for Money? Hum.. The answer is no. Third if you read the deposition after Never Land was raided you would have known that With some of the meds that Dr’s had him suppressed any kind of sexual feelings as a side effect. this was stated by several Dr’s who took the stand.. He was a person who had some deep seeded issues that should have been dealt with but were drowned out with prescription meds given to him by Dr’s. he was a drug addict I have no problem admitting this. He was a person who ended up having money trouble not paying bills or borrowing to much.. yea I said it but with that I can I point out the fact that this is the USA And the majority of America has had a problem with not paying bills and borrowing too much..He became depend on drugs guess what Many people are drug addicts some are lucky enough to overcome it and some not so lucky.. I not amazed at the fact you sit here and talk like you really know..Drug addiction is a sickness.. That is not easy to shake..You should have a little more sympathy for his man..as we the human race all struggle with something in our lives..His just happen to be drugs.. Would it make u feel better if it were Alcohol Or Jesus Juice? Well here is another FYI for you were aware that Gavin and his brother had broken in to Mj wine cellar and were caught by staff consuming Your Jesus Juice. Are you thinking yet well you should be he was a man who had plastic surgery wow.. Again I say welcome to America.. Millions of people do it every day.. But Michael seems to be the only person who matters is that right? Who cares if he changed his look that’s just Michael.. he was beautiful anyway How was he able to walk this earth wow that is a strong statement.. Guess like you and I.. How are you able to post this ridiculous comment? 50 yrs a mummy well if you say so.. but 50 yrs of moon walking that’s Dam good his soft spoken voice was gentile a wonderful change form everything else out today.. he was well spoken and could make the craziest things understandable.. “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with”. I could never put a child in the pix you described but then again I’m sure some woman Minus the Alcohol would be every happy to take that place..but that’s a woman thing don’t expect you to understand. You look at what the trashy media tells you instead of taking time to form your own thoughts..We the Fans and Family weep for this man who has achieved so much personally and worldwide to be over shadowed by the negative things in life. Imaged for a moment losing your childhood to make music for the world..Imagine having your own father beat you silly and telling you your ugly..skip a few years to your father forcing you to share your room with sex crazed brothers and not begging able to talk about it.. how about the fact that your now an adult by society standers and age.. But inside never making it past 10yrs old..Having a childhood is vital to being an adult. How about the fact that you can now due to your hard work afford anything you want and because of it your labeled a freak.. having the one true thing you believe in Lie because they are told or taught to for money.. Mj said it himself money is the route of all evil.. yet threw all of his trials and tribulations he still smiled he was graceful and very dignified regardless of drugs and money Mj taught the world that Love is all we need and peace will come.. How can you judge someone you know nothing about? He was before and after drugs a