Octomom Shows Off Her Sweater, Puppies

11/20/2009 2:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking to add to her already plentiful brood, Nadya Suleman went pet shopping in La Habra yesterday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Because what Octomom really needs is a small creature to chase after.

Jamal

Welfare Queen... Oh how the Mexicans either love or hate her.. You know.. Cause Mexicans love free money

Stu

MDK and his lil loverman....You are retarded pervs...get with her so you can take care of all those lil ones for the skank....while she goes out for another photo op and some other sucker.

bear00

This woman has so many problems!
1. small dogs with a million little children... um does she think the dogs won't get hurt?
2. dogs from pet stores come from puppy mills! why do people still buy them?!
3. how do you have time for 1-2 dogs when you have a million children to take care of alone?! dogs are almost as dependant on you as children are! walks, food, going out for pees many times a day.

OMG... she angers me! Sometimes I wish there were laws saying who is allowed to have children.................

Anita

Where is PETA screaming their heads off as usual?
Or do they only attack people who actually can afford to give pets a good home?

Simone

I see she got Morkies (Yorkshire+Maltese mix), they're designer breeds.

First suckaz. Or second, or third.

Anita

Some of the bitchy posters here should not be allowed to have children. That's for sure.

Anita

She looks pretty good to me.

Danielle

OMG!!! I can't believe this stupid bitch goes and pays all that money at a pet store when it should be going to pay for all her kids!! Adopt a pet there is many that need good homes!! Wait....maybe not to her. In fact I feel very sorry for those puppies. Pays no attention to her kid just making sure she looks good for the camera.

bear00

bitchy posters? wtf does that mean?
hope you weren't refering to my comment. what i say is true.

go away

Get a load of those puppies.....

Octowelfaremom

This is a tough one to figure out. Nadia's conversation with Splashnewsagency "Hi, It's Nadia...I'm going to the pet shop today...how much do I get for the photoop?" a few hundred bucks..."perfect, I'll take it..."

Way to go octoexploiter. She's in that same 'club' as Jon and Kate, Larry Jerkhead and every other lazy parent who doesn't want to work a job.

Why should they? They can make more money exploiting their kiddies by selling photoops.

Professor Obvious

I know she has questionable judgment, but she is cute as hell!

Elvis

Stupid cow.

YUCK

As if there isn't enough chaos, yelling, crying, screaming, throwing,the true meaning of dysfunction. Now add another defenseless life,,,hopefully they will dig themselves out and run away. More than the kids can do,,,,

Shelly

Or she could just not be a baby factory and become a productive member of society. No wonder why Calfornia is so broke, because of public assistance recipients like this waste of space. Its really sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments