Levi's Johnston Is Gonna Cost Ya

11/21/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You wanna see if Levi Johnston lives up to his name? It's gonna cost you.

Fact is ... the hype is bigger than the payoff, because there's no full frontal -- at least that's the skinny. Playgirl has figured it out, though. You have to "JOIN NOW TO SEE LEVI JOHNSTON NUDE!"

Here's the deal ...You want to see a shirtless, hairless man this weekend, just go see the new "Twilight" movie.

Bethany Sweet

Yeah, I'm a cougar now, and I would totally peek!

TMZBoy

I think David C road a "little" yellow school bus to school.

N

WHAT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF HUMANITY HE IS...I'VE ALREADY SEEN MUCH MORE THAN I EVER WANTED TO SEE OF THIS DOG POOP...HE IS WAY TO FULL OF HIS little SELF..

Chris Kulbeda

SURE HE'S CUTE AND MAYBE MORE OFTER WORKING OUT AND BEING STYLED PRIOR TO THE PHOTO SHOOT. BUT THE NO FRONTAL AND THE CATCH IS HAVING TO JOIN PLAYGIRL.COM TO GET A GOOD PEAK.... NOT WORTH IT. i CAN SEE PLENTY OF EYE CANDY FOR FREE!

the seer

This guy should get down on his knees and kiss Palin's feet for getting him the publicity to begin with. Without her introducing him to the world, he's still be slinging fish in Alaska, ungrateful moron!

In L.A.

Hot and Dumb - My kind of man!

Bring 'Em Young

I waited 9 hours in the freezing rain for Palin's autograph. Then she flaked out to go lay down on some bus with a headache. Now what am I supposed to sell on Ebay? She lost my vote. I'd vote for Levi for president before I'd vote for her.

chaching

YUMMY!!!!

Not "that girl"

Pay for it?! Eh I think not, you can skip over to DLISTED and see him choking the hell out of it for free however, I personally don't think it's anything to write home to anyone about I give him a 5.5 out of ten and that is being graciously generous.

Grow up Levi

I don't find Levi attractive in the least bit. I thought he was working out in preparation for his pictures. I see no muscle.
He's very average. The only reason he's getting any attention is because he knocked up Sarah Palin's daughter. Levi, your 15 minutes of fame are long over. Time to go back home, get a job and support your son. Stop making a fool of yourself.

GREG MOORE

wow

TMZBoy

Speaking of "choking it"...Wonder how long it'll take before he's "choking it" on video for a gay mans website for money.

jordan

OMG He has no deffinition, He could have spent some time in the gym before the pictures were taken. He looks like he's only a year or two from having some serious man boobs LOL

The only reason anyone is paying any attention to him is because he slams Palin

blues fan

Um, Hockey Mom, Levi would probably do a better job as President than Palin...I think he's smarter!!!!!!

samantha

What sewer grate did this inbred, UGlY, reprobate, sac of sh#t, crawl out of? Sarah is probably rueing the day this ne'er-do-well came into her family's life. This guy is hideous looking. Hell, the guy who pumped my gas and cleaned my windwhield is better than this POS.

Ladies, if this is your interpretation of "hot", you need to get out more. I'll even pray for you LOL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments