AMA Fashion Fiascos

11/23/2009 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The music world showed its stuff at the American Music Awards ... and let's just say it's a good thing they know how to sing ...

AMA Fashion Fiascos

Dino Summer

Kelly needs to stop eating burgers for real then Adam Lambert way too much make up now, Lady Gaga ( I love her ) but she is fashion disaster, Kris Allen needs helps cause he looks so unsignificant last nite and Welcome back Jennifer Lopez...love all her male dancers, ah, Taylor Swift way too overated this year !

to little

When I first seen the picture I thought they had already made a wax manikin of Adam Lambert. Whats up with all that makeup he looks gross. Whoever at TMZ that thinks he looks good is just as gross.

YourMomma

I watched the whole show and Lady Gaga did the most interesting performance. You never know what that girl is gonna do and I love that because although she is "provacative" she is not VULGAR(ie: Adam Lambert). She was entertaining, REALLY sang and was visual. I did not have an opinion on Lambert and I do NOT discriminate for sexuality, BUT I do want a warning that maybe my 8 year old shouldn't watch Adam Lambert because this is NOT "American Idol"!!

YourMomma

WOW!! Look at that!! Kelly Clarkson is beautiful, she's a sweetheart of a girl, and (OMG!!) she can SING!! I love her no matter what she weighs because she is REAL!! She's not a fake voice(Britney), not a fake person(Rihannna), not a fake beauty(too many to name), she is REAL.. ANYBODY can walk up to Kelly and she'll talk to them like she's known them for years. You others...FAKE!!!!!!!!

Truth Hurts

Somebody is jealous! Fergie is Hot ta' death!

Truth Hurts

Taylor Swift needs to thank Kanye West for her career cuz there is no way she would have received all of these awards without the MTV incident!

Truth Hurts

Rihanna's dress is ugly and Alicia Keys is a nasty husband stealing ho#

Missy

WTF why is Rihanna on the good list and Fergie on the bad??? Rihanna's dress was a DISASTER! Kelly Clarkson you are a beautiful girl with an amazing voice but I would be hella embarrassed if I was photoshoped on a fitness mag. Take care of ya health girl deng. SO glad I missed the Adam Lambert gross show. Sorry I dont care what ya doin behind ya doors but I dont care to see it. To flamboyant and take of some of that makeup. Ya look silly. Love you Lady Gaga lol. You got an amazing voice but ya fashion needs a tonin down. She is also a beautiful girl IMO

omg

what happened to all those ads and stories of how kelly cklarkson is thin and how she lost all her weight and eats right

duncwa

Should have had the Fashion PoPo iPhone app to let them know that they where in violation of a dress code.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3