Dr. Conrad Murray's Patients -- No Fear

11/23/2009 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's Patients -- No FearDr. Conrad Murray's patients aren't gonna let a little something like the death of Michael Jackson keep them from seeing the good doc ... in fact, most of them couldn't be happier.

Since Dr. Murray is now back in business, we called a few of his patients to see if they were just a lil' skittish.

Jack Hammond, told us Dr. Murray saved his life twice in the last ten years ... and he "couldn't be more excited."

Everyone else we spoke to was just as upbeat. Eliza Robertson said she had already seen Dr. Murray and would "recommend him to any of my friends."

We could go on ... but you get the point ... Dr. Murray isn't losing any business because of MJ. And he needs the business.

Ben

brb, doorbell

so wrong

2009 by Lisa

Why do you always comment back then, why? You start this all over again, are you part of this nonsense? STOP. Who cares what this person does, he/she has no life. He/she tries to bait someone, anyone with this stuff so they'll comment back and then it begins all over.

Stop. We're discussing, wondering, sharing information about Murray - MJ. This is not about this weirdo.

Ben

79. 2009 by Lisa

Posted at 4:25PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by wendyl

First of all, I have no idea who you are, and I think I'll post whatever, whenver the he// I choose to....you don't like it, SCROLL....brb, phone

Duh

Hi, Lisa, Deb calling...!

Ben

Linda

To Cali MJ Fan (or TMZ staff)... sorry, but unlike you I do not have all the time in the world to research previous reports in search engines. I was simply going off of what I read solely on TMZ. And what I saw solely from TMZ was their falsifying a story on Michael Phelps. Little did I know they STOLE the story from FOX News. (Expected, not a shock.) Also, I work with the law. Of course I knew that TMZ is not bound by doctor/patient confidentiality. But the doctor and his office is! Without posting in the story that some of his patients had previously contacted media by their own free will, then one can only comment on what she reads.

Duh

83. Hey Deb!! So good to hear from you, now when my doorbell goes off, I expect to see you there! dangit, brb, timer went off on the oven.

Posted at 4:30PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Lisa

What a coincidence, mine did too! Chicken is done!

Sal

Not that anyone cares, but Dr. Murray opened the practice in Houston in a ghetto neighborhood that is unusually tight knit. While other Doctors opt for practices in the rich areas of Houston, Dr. Murray stayed in Acres Homes. Those people will be very faithful to him for not turning his back on them with the exception of the time he spent murdering MJ.
I am no fan of Murray's and any other neighborhood in the Hou area would have chased him out carrying torches and guns.

so wrong

Ben

What a coincidence, mine did too! Chicken is done!

Posted at 4:36PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Deb

Crazy how that works, isn't it? Baking some lemon/pepper fish for dinner; gotta get those fries going next. brb, can't find the remote

Duh

85. OK, check this out, this is the video of the 'search' of Applied Pharmacy Services". Look at the sign, it's handwritten on the windows, does this look 'real' to you? I'm just saying.

Posted at 4:38PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by hurry murray

Looks like some cheap-azz pharmacist didn't want to put out any money to make it look like a real pharmacy - maybe it isn't real, maybe it is just a front for these doctors to get their dope from. My grandson has better handwriting than that!

Ben

Posted at 4:40PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Deb

Thought the same thing; geez, it looks like a Sharpie marker sign!

Duh

Ben

91. Well since the chicken's done I guess I will mash the potatoes - my family ate all of them from yesterday last night!!! Brb

Posted at 4:43PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Deb

Same here; I cant cheat and use the 'steam and mash' kind, either. Picky bunch won't touch them. I'll get busy on the fries and catch you in a bit...:)

sue

IS THERE AN ATTORNEY I MEAN A REAL ATTORNEY ON THIS BLOG??? I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION I WOULD LIKE TO ASK( AND ITS NOT BECAUSE I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE) BUT SAY FOR INSTANCE IF MICHAELS DEATH WAS A HOAX ?? WHAT KIND OF CRIMINAL CHARGES COULD HE FACE IN THE END?? IF ANY AT ALL?? sue from tampa