J.Lo's AMA Fail -- Edited for TV

11/23/2009 10:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you watched the AMAs last night on the West Coast, then you missed the highlight of the evening -- when J.Lo botched a jump and fell flat on her infamous rear.

Jennifer Lopez: Click to watch
Anyone who saw the show live was treated to the booty bailout -- but when it re-aired on the left coast, a slow-mo shot of Lopez was added making it look like she pulled off a perfect dismount.

We, of course, gave you the unedited version above.

Mikey

She lip syncs to her electronically altered voice on tape. SHE CAN'T SING! AND SHE WON'T SING IN PUBLIC!

Mikey

I've heard Rosie O'Donnell sing better in the studio after her voice has been altered electronically. And Rosie admits she can't sing!

People who think Lopez can sing are the same people who bought Milli Vanilli!

mk

First of all I'm so glad this pretenious no talent diva busted her ass. Just hang it up already - she can't sing , her songs are all altered , lyrics are stupid!!!. Her big dance routine was right out of In Living Colorl- when she was the fat chick from the Bronx. I'm from the Bronx and she is persona non grata there.After the butt busting she was walking off stage and proceeded to throw a tantrum and tripped, how professional. Did you see Marc Anthonys face when the fall took place, looks like he was in for a rough night, I hope she didn't beat his ass!

Jillian

J-Lo's tumble, in my opinion, isn't worth discussing - what I would like to say is that I am so disappointed in Adam Lambert's closing number - it was vulgar and way inappropriate for primetime viewing. What the heck was Mr. Clark thinking allowing that number to close the show? I really like Adam Lambert's singing and think he's very talented, but he missed the mark completely and quite frankly, the song wasn't that great either.

Fred Farkel

So JLo is ***persona non grata*** back in her 'hood huh???

LMAO.

I'll bet she loses a lot of sleep over that tragic loss.

:-O

janet

I didn't understand the whole thing, she's not really in shape anymore and the song sucked. I think she should just retire and be with her family.

Fred Farkel

Hey Jackson family ! ! !

I just declared that you are ***persona non grata*** in Gary, Indiana.

WTF???

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN HEAR YOURSELVES???

FlamingoNut

Now THAT'S entertainment folks...

WooHoo

Uhm, isn't her bum insured? Ya know, the economy is bad, and J-Lo is just getting old.

Forever Thieves

I see TMZ, in its typical pro-gay bias, shows J-Los fall but conveniently does not show Lambert's fall, which EVERYONE else is reporting. Some "journalist" that sawed off runt Harvey Levin is.

Susan

I watched the show while taping it on the east coast. I rewatched it in slow motion to make sure it was a fall. Also watched her walking back stage and it looked like she was really p*ssed at the person next to her. Hopefully TMZ will post that part of the show.

Inquiring Mind

SHE SANG HORRIBLE, STUPID A@@ SONG, can't complain about her Outfit it is just as tacky as SHE is! AND WOW SHE EVEN KNOWS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND? ....Hmmmmm....

Oh Gosh her performance? WTF? A boxer? She needs to let MARC stick to the singing and her dumb ass needs to rethink singng and stick to Ahem.. umm.... I'm still thinking! NOTHING ... OH YEA , BEST PERFORMANCE WHEN SHE FEEL ON HER A@@!THAT WAS GREAT!

GO BACK TO YOUR BLOCK .. MRS.. JELLO FROM DA BLOCK! AND NOPE NOBODY MISSED YA! NEVER NOTICED YOU WERE GONE!

KIM K's A@@ Rocks! so see ya has been.

Inquiring Mind

JELLO FROM THE WHO? WHAT ? WHEN?

SHE SUCKS !! AND NOT JUST P-DIDDY, BEN AFFLECK.. ETC.. but her singing TOO, Her Style, her cough cough.. Performance! Who was she imitating the man she wants in bed? A nice big tough guy? just saying...

LET MARC DO THE SINGING!!!!

Dan

TMZ needs to get a hold of the backstage footage after the performance was over. She was PISSED! They only showed about 5 seconds or so, but she was having a fit.

addy

good God! she could have sprained her ankle or hit her heard hard on the floor. thank God she is alright. they should stick to silmple but classy dance routines, we will appreciate that more than getting themselves killed on stage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments