J.Lo's AMA Fail -- Edited for TV

11/23/2009 10:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you watched the AMAs last night on the West Coast, then you missed the highlight of the evening -- when J.Lo botched a jump and fell flat on her infamous rear.

Jennifer Lopez: Click to watch
Anyone who saw the show live was treated to the booty bailout -- but when it re-aired on the left coast, a slow-mo shot of Lopez was added making it look like she pulled off a perfect dismount.

We, of course, gave you the unedited version above.

jho

imagine having four bricks tied to your rear end. that is the story with jho and kimkarcrapian. of course jho could not pull off that move, as her behind weighs too much and was pulled down by the earths gravitational pull.

me so horny

Guess all of tha booty she carries saved her performace, but than Jlo is a true professional.

me so horny

Posted at 8:56AM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Mikey

Hey Mikey, I hear your grandmother buys all of her movies and CD's and also still work at strip clubs giving lap dances!

Kimberly Wash

I watched the awards show last night and when I saw her big butt hit the floor I laughed soooo hard!! I knew you guys caught it..
Thanks for the laugh today!!!

M Murphy

I wonder what score she would have got on Dancing with the Stars or You Think You Can Dance? Certainly not a professional performance.

Ren

SO WHAT, J-LO YOU ARE THE BOMB. YOU MIGHT HAVE FELL BUT ,YOUR COME BACK WAS GREAT.

Trooper Tom

She has been appearing every where to promote her latest "musical" release LMAO. She can't sing, her movies never get out of the cellar and now her big ass and attitude have hit the floor.

sibiana

so jlo's fall was super funny, i guess she is just human after all, lol
but i did want to point out that it seemed that adam lambert took a fall also, right when he goes up the steps towards the end of the song, when he takes the stick (or whatever it was) from one of the dancers... did you guys see that too, or was that an intentional stumble and roll??

mainfox

Jennifer looked great! I was impressed at her ability to keep it going! It was tricky to pull off that stunt in those nice high heeled shoes. Even still, she rocked it! All the best Jennifer!

Jamila

TMZ - Can you post the "edited version" of the performance?

Anne

Too much meat on the chick--she's so done--turkey day isn't until Thursday!!!

Liquid LQ

Falling and getting old goes hand in hand. Oh no, I didn't just say that about JLo.

Liquid LQ

It just goes to show you JLo you're getting old when your head is telling you, "sure we can do that" yet your body in turn is saying, "oh, hell no."

Z

Have you missed Adam Lambert's fall, Harvey?

cindee

THE BIGGEST MALFUNCTION OF THE AMA AWARDS WAS
JANET JACKSONS TRIBUTE TO JANET JACKSON.
I FORGOT, WHAT WAS SHE NOMINATED FOR ????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments