Lady Gaga to Fans: Who Wants a Slice!?

11/23/2009 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga's rollin' in dough -- in fact, she just threw down more than $1,000 to buy pizza for her fans.

TMZ has learned Gaga ordered 80 cheese pizzas for her minions waiting in line for an album signing outside a Los Angeles Best Buy.

Just a couple hours ago Gaga twittered: "Sending all my little monsters little pizzas for waiting all night for me at best buy. I hope you're hungry...eat up I love u!"

Gaga placed the order through a local Papa John's -- and they confirmed 40 pizzas were delivered at 3pm PST today, and 40 more will be delivered at 6. Altogether, the pop star's bill was over $1,000.

For the record, we're told Gaga tipped "very, very well."

MaineTechTheGreat

Got luv for this chic, looks crazy but she can be cute @ times!!! & she is very talented & kind hearted.

CriticAl

Sarah Palin, are you paying attention?

This is how you treat fans who are waiting for you.

Casey

She should change her name to Lady Caca.

tippy katz

Dear Nicole, #7:
volunteer work is for boring, talentless
grunts like you.
I already donate money,
speak out on important issues and make fabulous art.

doingfinethanks.

thought Libre was nice, well check out your girl Gaga, such generosity for fans, when her hand's ready to fall off, really it's no trouble for those who want to wait around & worship, you've got plenty of love coming baby and i'm sure your worthy of it.

jaye-caroline

Lady Gaga is amazing!

Trixie

Which Best Buy? I would have liked to have gone to have her sign my CD. I think it's very thoughtful of Lady Gaga to send food to her fans, because she didn't have to to anything at all. She's talented, beautiful, and thoughtful. Right On Lady Gaga!

Ryoichi Morita

Way to go. I'm impressed. I guess I should not have judged her by the way she dresses.

star

i like lady gaga her music is pretty good.

Joshua

Prejean has much to learn from gaga.

T

To #30 It was a the best buy in west Los Angeles. But the first 400 who the the wristband got to meet her and get a ur cd signed. Some people camped out since last night to meet her there.

making a change

Class Act!!! Way to go Lady Gaga...

Hopefully other celebs will show their fans some appreciation. Learn by example. After all without the fans they would be... ??????

Grouch

Wow! Good for her!

TheVon

I'm not impressed by many newcomers these days. Miss Lady Gaga is THE exception. She's a great entertainer with an amazing voice, pizza for fans? That's a class act!

Loretta

Lady Gaga... we are huge fans, my son of three years old, daughters of 16 and 19 and me, a forty-one year old mother of three, and while we might not be your typical fans, my children and I were drawn to your music... keep up the amazing work and you are a true musician and performer.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments