Lady Gaga to Fans: Who Wants a Slice!?

11/23/2009 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga's rollin' in dough -- in fact, she just threw down more than $1,000 to buy pizza for her fans.

TMZ has learned Gaga ordered 80 cheese pizzas for her minions waiting in line for an album signing outside a Los Angeles Best Buy.

Just a couple hours ago Gaga twittered: "Sending all my little monsters little pizzas for waiting all night for me at best buy. I hope you're hungry...eat up I love u!"

Gaga placed the order through a local Papa John's -- and they confirmed 40 pizzas were delivered at 3pm PST today, and 40 more will be delivered at 6. Altogether, the pop star's bill was over $1,000.

For the record, we're told Gaga tipped "very, very well."

barry Gordy is genius

I think she used to sell ass in Fresno.

barry Gordy is genius

Doesn't she have gonnorhea and clamydia?? SICK. I wouldn't want pizza or anything else that oozes from her.

David M.

Is this freak from another planet? We're being invaded!!!!!!

nikki

She is very thoughtful and appreciates her fans! Other musicians take note! She is a class act :)

Jay

I looked at this post PURPOSELY anticipating/KNOWING that some idiot like "Kidholm" would make a disparaging comment...further cementing my overwhelming knowledge that there are MANY people out there who aren't worth the skin they fill. Some people are just DISGUSTING wastes of space. Whether it was for publicity or PR or WHATEVER...it was an A+ move on Gaga's part. People like "Kidholm" can choke on a slice and die for all I care. NO ONE would miss you. You deserve NOTHING! In fact the space your meat, bone, blood and puss vessel takes up in this INFINITE universe is entirely TOO MUCH!! People like you make life a miserable thing when so many ARE trying to live a decent, meaningful existence.

Bash a Pap

Funny... the only time you read about her on TMZ or any other gossip site is when she does something, nice, talented or pushes the boundary of her art. You NEVER read about her falling drunk out of a club or making an ass of herself like almost every single other artist.

She is the amalgamation of early Elton John, Freddy Mercury, David Bowie and even Madonna. She is the artist who makes you pause, listen and pay attention.

Who cares if you do not like her. Your lack of imagination and tiresome mediocrity says more about you in your sad and pathetic little cookie cutter suburb than anything you can say against this amazing performer.

Crissy Angela

It's always nice when a celebrity acknowledges who really signs their paycheck.

Rad_Rosa89

Stupid haters, they are all up in this mix I swear!
I think she is the best for doing this because she shows that she actually cares about her fans, unlike other celebs that forget about the people that got them to where they are now. She doesn't go around and buy fancy cars and big houses, all the money that she has is from concerts and albums sells, she uses that money to make more music and hold more concerts for her fans.
You guess should really give her more credit, she is a really awesome person and her music is amazing.

Andy

Wow, wish i could get a delivery like that!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3