TMZ Live: Dr. Murray, Deene vs. Ham, Levi

11/23/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions today on everything -- including the Texas Medical Board's investigation into Dr. Conrad Murray ... who just started back at work today ... and how Harvey would defend him in court.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Plus: Paula Deene gets hit by a ham, John Mayer faces off with Justin Bieber on Twitter, the Jacksons at the AMAs and surprise over Levi Johnston's fame.

Also -- Harvey loves "Dexter."

Missy

harvey...MJ didn't pay the insurance paid! the chandlers did lie!
lose your hatred and jealousy towards the Jackson family! if you don't lose it then stop reporting on them!

Alicia

Harvey, Do you really say "the price is free" in the iPhone app part of TMZ or is it someone else?

GO-BAMA

Hey Harvey,

Now that the Oakland Bart Shooting case has been assigned to L.A. County Superior court will you please post the new year's eve video of Officer Meserly shooting Oscar Grant in the back while he was face down in custody! We need to make sure this case stays in the public eye so that JUSTICE can be served!!!!!

go to youtube.com look up Oscar Grant Shooting!!!!

causeiamok

The "patients" of "Dr" Murray put themselves on the attorney's website? I'd like to know the link so I can read their statements. Please post link so I can read it for myself.

saida

TMZ, you're coverage about the MJ 1993 case is beginning to bother me.
MJ didn't pay 20 millions. His law insurance paid 15 odd millions, over his protests.
Can you be bothered to read these:

A.B.

Harvey, your mock defense of Murray really stinks. MJ didn't die of ackumulating drug abuse, he died because Murray administered the propofol in a negligent and ignorant way without the necessary precautions, and without knowledge about how to handle the crisis situation. In a proper setting, arrest of breathing and even cardiac arrest can be reversed, but not if there is a time lapse.

Nancy

Harvey, I was only 4 years old and I had the Vote for Kennedy shirt, My Dad said "I know it's too big on you but you wear it well". Then a little later in life he bought me the Vote for Archie Bunker Shirt. I guess he didn't want any of the presidential candidates to win! Rest his soul! Great memories from today's show!! Thanx

A.B.

Harvey, you really don't know very much about Michael Jackson and the molestation cases, actually you are giving incorrect information, so I am beginning to surmise you don't know very much about anything else either.

lhibbs

am i the only one who was disgusted by the last singer at the ama's last night. i can scream just as loud but his lewd suggegtions were way out of line if that was saved as the last performance as the best that's an insult to the the intertainers.

VStarFox

I agree with 32. TMZ is really good at reporting the facts sometimes, but on certain subjects, e.g. MJ '96, it's soooo not :(

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

woudntulike2know

Her name is Paula Deen. Not Deene. LOL Just thought I would point that out. :o)

lyn

Do you ever see Benjamin Bratt out doing something, I mean the man is not perfect, something has to be goin on with him.

Cassie :)

Harvey and Mike make my day :)

park

Harvey...do you own stock in the tan-in-a-can use overuse? Jeez!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments