Adam Lambert: I Respect GMA's Decision, But ...

11/24/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert takes issue with "Good Morning America" for pulling the plug on his post-AMA/mouth-to-crotch performance -- so he tells Ryan Seacrest.

Adam Lambert: Click to listen

Lambert's revenge is CBS's "The Early Show" -- which he'll appear on tomorrow.

As for having a guy "snorkel" in his crotch -- as Ryan put it on his radio show this AM -- Adam admits he got carried away, but he's "not a babysitter" and kids shouldn't have been watching TV that late anyway.

ac

To Rochelle and to others who pointed out Madonna and Britney- whoever said that what they did was appropriate? And that happened years ago! Who still wants to talk about that?

To Adam Lambert- Why ever did you join American Idol if you don't want the "kids" to listen to your music? You should've auditioned for a Vegas show or something where for sure there'll be lesser "kids".

cp

I think the performance was AWFUL!! This is what american idol is sending out?? ewww...I could care less if he is gay or straight...he needed the shock value to take away from a crappy song and vocals.I hope he enjoyed his moment in the sun--seems he will need more show than talent to stay in the headlines.I mean yes,Britney and Madonna did their thing but at least their performance was good..I felt embarrassed just watchin the guy...

m

@JARANIA

Oh,so only those who you deem "superstars" can kiss onstage?

GTFO, you nutbag.

me so horny

ADAM LAMBERT HAS JUST PROVEN TO THE WORLD THAT HE HAS NO TALENT AND THAT HE'S MEDIOCRE.

m

@ ac who said: "why ever did you join American Idol if you don't want the "kids" to listen to your music"?

Uh..being on AI doesn't exclusively mean he will forever market himself towards and make himself kid-friendly. AI is a show watched by all ages, and where he goes after AI is solely up to him. AI is a hugely successful launching point, and that is why singers chose to go that route.

trre

adam said he's only trying to add a little shock to his show...if he were as talented as he claims to be, he would'nt need shock value to keep him interesting

MacArthur

Thanks for the warning. I'll skip the show tomorrow. I've seen enough of this disgusting specimen to last quit a while.

Suckers

What a MORON. Who would trust this freak to be a babsitter? Adam probably got hit with the dumba@@ stick if he thought his act was entertainment. Gay or straight, Adam you SUCK!!!

sonja

Sorry Tony, but the truth hurts and my opinion is the majority and we all know the majority rules, especially when its the truth.

m

"Britney and Madonna did their thing but at least their performance was good."

hahahah! now THAT is funny. good? really? britney and good will never go in the same sentence. you lack taste and common sense.

Lisa

I sure hope he is not a "babysitter." I am and adult, not a kid, and I don't want to watch that crap on tv. Gay people should be ashamed.

Honey

Seems to me that if he was confident in his ability as a singer/songwriter he wouldn't need to resort to such lame stage antics. He's not pushing the envelope, he is merely doing what so many others have done before him; creating lots of visual contraversy to distract from the fact he is a mediocre talent at best.

Miss Lyss

Has anyone ever seen or heard of Queer as Folk? Why was this show far more shocking than The L Word? Why is it that the society is SO FREAKING AGAINST men having gay relations and not for women?

I don't know about you but I think that's just sexist. Not for the anamosity toward women, but toward men. We're trying to evolve to become a better society, but homophobia, especially toward the male end it seems, just isn't working.

Why is that?

upchuck21

Maybe kids shouldn't buy his crappy records either.

MacArthur

He showed the entire country why so many people vote against gay marriage. Give gays an inch and this is what you get, a vile, disgusting performance and then a bunch of excuses of why it should be acceptable, and a few "you're a hater" "you're a bigot" comments to boot. Truly, truly sad.