Adam Lambert: I Respect GMA's Decision, But ...

11/24/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert takes issue with "Good Morning America" for pulling the plug on his post-AMA/mouth-to-crotch performance -- so he tells Ryan Seacrest.

Adam Lambert: Click to listen

Lambert's revenge is CBS's "The Early Show" -- which he'll appear on tomorrow.

As for having a guy "snorkel" in his crotch -- as Ryan put it on his radio show this AM -- Adam admits he got carried away, but he's "not a babysitter" and kids shouldn't have been watching TV that late anyway.

m

No Sonja, See, that's where you're wrong. What you say isn't the truth, nor is it the majority. Where do you get your statistics, anyway? Out of your a$$? Yeah....

AL is selling huge on the ITunes charts, so obviously the few loud naysayers are just that--few. Go ahead and try to negatively effect his career, it's a waste of time and quite laughable.

Ms.G

OMG I can't beleive people don't have more important things to worry about.(HOMELESS, WAR, STARVATION). Oh it's not like other celebs haven't done the same in the past during a (national tv show) wasn't it Madonna & Britney a few years ago? I heard feedback from that , yet it wasn't Negitive like Adam is getting. Would it have been better if the gay guy kissed a female instead? Ppl need to get a life & get over it. STOP being so damn JUDGMENTAL.

m

@ Janet who said: "Give gays an inch"

Well don't you just sound like an entitled ho-bag. Gays don't have to get an inch of allowance for your dirty stupid ass.. it's a RIGHT and soon enough they will catch up, just as it did with blacks in the 60s.

On Zoom

Sorry...Who is Adam Lambert???
Did I miss something?

Stephanie

You shouldn't call peoples' children little brats. You don't know everyone's children or what type of parents they are.

the world

#9 took the words right out of my mouth!!!

ok so we get it your gay..... great I am not, but I do not put on a show every where I go to show everyone hey I'm not gay!

m

@ Stephanie

They're neglectful, lazy parents if they're allowing young children to stay up after 10pm to watch an awards show that is notoriously racy.

That's called common sense.

blahblahblah

The kiss wasn't the shocker of the performance. That was not a big deal, so stop comparing it to Brit/Madonna. It was the oral sex thing as well as grabbing the woman's crotch. It WAS shown during prime time, and him having been an American Idol, I'm sure there were a lot of kids who stayed up to watch it, especially in Central Time! It would have been unacceptable be it a man or woman who did this. Its not a gay thing at all.

unbelievable

In the central time zone, this lousy award program did end at 10pm.

And for your information, not only were my kids watching but so was my 80 year old widowed mother. She was freaked out, to say the least.

There is a time and place for this crap and it is called a bedroom. Not prime time television.

Get over yourself.

m

@ unbelievable

No. The thing is, you, your kids and your 80 year old grandma need to get over yourselves. The show was not custom amde for you. If you're naive enough to think the AMAs weren't going to be crazy (as they ALWAYS are), then that is your own sad, pathetic, fault.

SUSAN

HE DISGUSTS ME...HE HAS ZERO RIGHT TO BE ON PRIMETIME TELEVISION WITH HIS LACK OF CONCERN FOR THE FAMILYS WITH CHILDREN THAT WERE WATCHING THE AWARDS. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ONE THING, I WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME ON ANY MUSIC THAT HE SELLS, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT.
JUST AS DISGUSTING AS BRITNEY, MADONNA AND CHRISTINA...ONLY WORSE.

m

@ unbelievable

While that is your opinion and you're entitled to it, Adam was just as entitled to do what he did (which is why the FCC didn't fine ABC) and ABC was within their right to air it, whether you agree or not.

sonja

Hi Tony, I see your now delusional and that seems to be a symptom widely experienced by the "gay community" i tunes is not the moral majority! hey have a wonderful holiday and enjoy stuffing your bird ( and no i didd'nt mean grandma) mmmmK

unbelievable

Cable TV - then, if you think that performance is the norm.

That way those of us that want to enjoy something durin prime time can.

There are FCC rules and guidelines on this garbage and I hope that all involved in this crap is fined or sanctioned in some way.

Your snotty comment about my elderly mother goes to show that your morals are not any better than Adam's.

m

@ Susan

Actually, he has every right to be on TV. IF you're going to spout off, at least spout the truth, law and facts. You sound like a loony b!tch, otherwise.