La Toya on Dr. Murray -- Don't Hire the 'Murderer'

11/24/2009 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson is still in attack mode over her brother's death -- shredding Dr. Conrad Murray last night and warning, "Nobody should hire him."

La Toya Jackson: Click to watch
Last night outside of Boa Steakhouse, Michael Jackson's sister blasted the doc -- who just returned to work yesterday -- saying "Dr. Murray murdered my brother and it was wrong."

As we previously reported, most of his patients are actually excited to have him back.

mddiva

Don't agree that he is a murderer but he was negligent in his care of MJ. He should have told MJ he would quit unless he went into rehab. Unfortunately MJ was too far gone with being an addict and he died. His body is at rest and his soul is at peace. I will continue to pray for this family. RIP MJ.

john

wow, post 7 makes a good point, they all knew he had a drug problem. latoya knew but was too busy mooching off michael's fame anyway she knew how... well, some things don't change

They were in it for the money

It figures, we go for years without hearing about or from one Jackson except Michael and now they go to the best BH. restaurants to eat at and are exposing themselves all over the place-NO, not jealous as I'm a steady customer of Madeo myself, not that expensive, but Latoya should remember she said she was sorry when she killed Michael also. I dont buy her explaination. They are all total losers and thieves.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

This Dr. Murder purchased the drugs, administered it and then left his patient alone. He should not be practicing medicine. Where is the other post about the Texas Medical Board investigating him?

This is the 2nd suspicious death under the hands of this Dr.

Please everyone complain to the Texas Medical Board:

Customer Service Phone: (512) 305-7030 (Outside Texas)
Customer Service Phone: (800) 248-4062 (Texas only)

JJTTMJJ

Dr. Murray had no business giving Michael Jackson propofol, but Michael had no business asking for it in the first place.

tone

None of us know the real reason Michael called Dr.Murray (a cardiologist)to come and be with him in his last week of life.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

comment number 1 I hope when you go to the your Dr. you can tell them how to treat you. I know my Dr would never accept money from me and give me drugs that I don't need. He tells me what to do not the other way around.

I have so much respect for that Nurse Cherilyn Lee she is a true hero. When MJ asked for drugs she said no and told him to get help. When you take an oath that's what you do. You recognize the pt. is ill and you treat them, tell them to get help. NOT HOLD YOUR HANDS OUT FOR MORE MONEY! THEN FEED THEM DRUGS.

Murray should have done the same instead of being a greedy opportunist murderer. He saw a sick man and instead of treating him he abused him with drugs, left him alone, then used the patient's poor little son for an alibi. Disgusting!

eb

wait, Latoya did not finish her sentence. She was about to say Don't hire that murderer....unless your brother is a drug addict in desperate need of some drugs.

Barb

OMGoodness, this is a quote from the abc news article above. How can Murry honestly say this.

"Murray's lawyers have maintained for weeks that the doctor was simply a witness in Jackson's death and had nothing to do with it."

janicebyrne01

La toya is right whether we like it or not. Irrespective of whether or not Michael had a problem, it doesn't alter the FACT, yes FACT, that it was Murray who personally injected his patient with a lethal dose of a drug (which he should NOT have had and was using illegally.) Murray then, by his own admission, left the room and on his return he noticed that his patient wasn't breathing. Murray is 100% to blame for the death of his patient. He was negligent, incompetent, reckless and complacent. He was using a LEGAL drug but using it ILLEGALLY. Murray is a killer and should not even be allowed to take the temperature of a stray skunk. Murray is guilty and MUST pay the ultimate price for his crime.

csrin

It seems like MJ's siblings are living high on the hog since his death. Nobody even saw them (except Janet) for years. They lived in obscurity. Now it seems like his money is treating them to dinner at some of the finest places.

Inma

Quién contrató a Murray? según las informaciones Murray no tenía contrato...¿acaso fue Michael engañado? Un auténtico Thriller Michael!

mejor no pensar!

Who hired Murray? Murray´s reportedly say had no contract ... Was it Michael deceived? A real Thriller Michael

best not to think!

Sorry, my bad english :(

JMA

MAYBE HIS PATIENTS HAVE A DEATH WISH.....!!!!!!
and MAYBE THEY ALSO WANT PROPOFOL

London not England

I still would like to see the Autopsy photos....

Please Gomez...get me my Magnifying glass....

Thing, fetch my tweezers!

TMZ ROCKS ON

oh sit down and shut up "latoy" youre about 10 years and a couple of thousand mgs late to be pointing that finger you retarded plasticized famewhore