Photog: MJ-Obsessed Attackers Waited for Me

11/24/2009 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The photographer who says he was attacked by angry Michael Jackson fans is finally telling his side of the story -- claiming his attackers were "laying in wait."

Ed Frommer: Click to watch
The photog, Ed Frommer, claims he was "jabbed" with a baseball bat several times by three MJ fans over a defamation lawsuit he filed against Debbie Rowe. The lawsuit stems from an encounter between Frommer and Rowe that went down in front of a Chinese food restaurant back in July.

Photog: MJ-Obsessed Attackers Waited for MeAs we first reported, Frommer claims three men pulled him out of his car in Lancaster, Ca and began screaming "leave Debbie alone" -- while shoving a bat in his chest.

Frommer doesn't think Debbie put the men up to it -- but he warns he's taken "precautions" to ensure it doesn't happen again.

a fan

hey moonwalker,

i do live in houston and if my family needs a cardiologist i know where i will not go. that man is a freaking quack.
it just makes me sick on how at least his license has been suspended at least

a fan

sorry i meant to say not suspended yet.

Opticon

Nice work beating this guy up, Mystery Musketers. Now why don't you make yourselves really useful and BEAT THE LIVING HOLY HELL OUT OF DR.DEATH CONRAD MURRAY!!

jenn

MJ fans are growing in numbers, so be careful what you say.

sunnymaxx

Man brought back from the dead after 47 minutes without a heartbeat.

Who knows whether Michael could have been saved if jerkface Murray would have IMMEDIATELY called 911, as a normal person would have, let alone a doctor. Who knows what would have happened it he had done cpr in the correct fashion.

Interesting story. They did 4500 chest compressions and 8 zaps with defibrillator.

If nothing else (and there's a LOT else), Murray should go to prison for letting so much time lapse before calling 911.
Here's the link.

evej41

@MOONWALKER hello there in the rockwall area east texas, i have such a hellish time with poor health care here it is sad what i have gone though here would not have happened in california, they get away with murder here and the treatment OMG !!! i have caught myself so full of rage here i want to scream when i have to go see a doctor cause i am so frightened of them here now.... when i heard murray was in houston i said he was not born here which he was from haiti or his family his blank expression is not of grief it is of despair he has no grief for what he has done because he has not ask for forgiveness from the jACKSON FAMILY HE HAS NOT GONE TO JAIL BECAUSE HE FEELS HIS CANDLE WILL KEEP HIM OUT OF JAIL BUT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT MICHAEL HAD FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM EVERYWHERE,,,, HIS LUCK IS RUNNING OUT VERY SOON,,YES PEOPLE LIKE HIM FEARS NOTHING HIS FAKE TEARS SUNDAY DONT MASK THE TRUTH AS I SAID IF HE FELT ANY GRIEF HE WOULDNT SAID ANYTHING ILL AGAINST MJ OH I CANT PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT CAUSE I DIDNT GET PAID THAT WAS A PROBLEM LONG BEFORE MJ 15,000 MORE OH BECAUSE OF MJ DEATH I AM SCARED TO WORK WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU PUT A NEEDLE IN SOMEONE'S ARM WITH LETHOL DOSES OF MEDICATIONS THAT CAUSED HIS DEATH ME I WONT GIVE YOU A OH MAYBE HE,,,, NO I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU CAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU HAVE A BRAIN DONT YOU DR. MURRAY DONT YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF OR WILL YOU PLEA INSANITY,,,, WHAT WAS YOU THINKING IN YOU PEE BRAIN WHEN YOU DID THAT TO MICHAEL JACKSON A MAN THAT IS LOVED BY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND WHAT WAS YOU THINKING BY LETTING THE CAMERA INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD TO GAIN WHAT FROM WHOM NOT US NOT MJ FANS NOT PEOPLE THAT JUST ENJOYED HIS MUSIC NOT FROM HIS FAMILY NOT FROM HIS CHILDREN IT IS HARD FOR ALOT OF US SOME MORE THEN OTHERS TO DEAL WITH HIS DEATH AND TRUST ME IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO GET ANY SLEEP, I DO NOT LIKE YOU I DONT LIKE SEEING YOUR FACE ON THE NEWS NOR IN THE MAGAZINES YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF SUCH COVERAGE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE THAT KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON IN MY EYES IF IT WAS LEFT UP TO ME YOU WOULD NOT BE WELCOMED HERE I WAS BORN IN THIS STATE BUT I LIVED IN CALIFORNIA 31 YEARS, MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NOT ONLY MY IDOL HE WAS A FRIEND AND PERSON I LOVED AND A PERSON THAT TALKED A 18 YEAR OLD INTO STAYING ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW GETTING MY EDUCATION AND STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE HE SAVED MY LIFE THAN AND YOU TOOK HIS SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU AND THE ONLY THING THAT IS KEEPING ME FROM PURE HATE FOR YOU IS GOD,,,, MY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU ROTTEN SOUL CAUSE I DONT......

evej41

#36@moonwalker
sorry about that but i cant help it i just dont understand why LAPD has not arrested this man..... it is very puzzling

name on facebook and i will check you out.....
this is what i seem to enjoy now days cause i dont get out much learning to type with one hand is tough but something i had to do thanks to a texas doctor so you see i have my reasons to be bitter when i hear about mistakes doctor make and not get in trouble it is sad that people get hurt damaged or death because of a doctor we have to learn to live with our pain but they just move on like nothing never happen sad .... just before what happen to me i was thinking about moing back to california but when i was just about to start making plans bammm i was injuried....and then my life took a change for the worse i will never forget it never..... i have seen the damage my doctor at the time has done to me and others that would make you cry and nothing has happened to him nothing complaints seem to disappear, he still opens his doors everyday and i and many have to learn how to use our body in different way to accommandate everyday living sad isnt it........one lady cant use her whole right side of her body, one dead from a blood clot, sad very sad.... the state of texas should be shame that they let doctors nurses and hospital clinic practice poor medicine and not let them be accountable for their mistakes that has caused a life change for so many....

Cher

This...is too much...
It's bad enough to have to endure a weekend filled with media on The "Twice Light" Movie and now this (the lengths some people will go to for escapism is baffling.) It's completely ridiculous that anyone would think Michael's fans would do something this crazy. At least I would hope not. Yes, there's times when I would love to put a good scare into the paps and media (even some people on these threads) for the malicious and unfair way they talk about my Michael. But I would never do this because although the way I feel about Michael translates into being a fan, I am far from FANATIC--that is to say, I would never exhibit the behavior of a fanatic: stalking someone, screaming like a banshee at their concerts, fainting at the sight of them or convincing myself that the celebrity is my lover, etc. Because these things are too often associated with fan-dom, I hate to use that word--especially when it comes to Michael because for me it goes way deeper than that. Like many, I grew up with him and his music as the soundtrack to my life. But there have been twists and turns--I have a huge catalog of music I've loved over the years of my life with Michael being a front runner because I loved his music unconditionally. Easy because it's so multi-faceted and rich in textures and emotions. I just recently took the "This Is It" cd out of my car cd player and put in the original "Thriller" cd. On it I rediscovered "Baby be Mine", a song that highlights the range and beauty of Michael's voice. It's as if when listening, you can feel what he's feeling--there's such a purity and truth coming through his high pitched vocals. Listen to it again and you'll know what I mean. Girls will feel like he's speaking directly to them, and guys will be able to totally relate to his game and swagger on this song. I love, love, L-O-V-E it!!!
Ahhhhh...back to reality...
This guy is a total idiot who knows full well that those guys were probably sent by Debbie or some other celebrity he's irritated. It has NOTHING to do with Michael other than him trying to capitalize on Michael's hotness right now. I doubt it even happened and if it did, he act like he's got sense and file a police report...if that's even possible!

Peace--MICHAEL/ILUVU2INFINITY

Rx

This doesn't surprise me. Judging by those Jacko Wackos who post on this web site, I'd say all of MJ's fans are deranged and violent.

LakersFan

Why are these people being called MJ fans when they aren't defending MJ in any way. They are Debbie Rowe fans.

evej41

#45 Cher, i like you pulled out my old records yes i said records i know you are wondering dammm records the OG albums i will never part with them the jackson5, yes very good times, his sexy and his beautiful smile the one little slight dipple in his cheek, those brown eyes and that slender toned body, no i didnt fall over nor past out at the sight of =him but i melted, i dreamed and i loved, there will be no other like Mike and he will be greatly missed for a lifetime on the ABC album the songs take me back this album 1970 motown it was my mothers we use to dance i was only 4 yrs old what good times now all the albums or mine remember the love you save, one more chance, i found that girl
i am going to seal my albums for my daughter incase them so they are protected what memories what good good memories of such a wonderful person
his music was to love to dance to enjoy
his music was without violence without disrespectfully words his music was to listen to and make love not war his music will continue to be enjoy by many he is truly missed

Cristina

BS! What Michael fan would do something like that for Debbie??!! "leave Debbie alone" that sounds more like a Debbie fan to me. Or paid by her anyway...Gold diggers...

Inma

MissingMJ

I think Debbie gets a bad rap from a lot of MJ fans. It seems they had their disagreements as most divorced people do. Even if you believe the marriage was just for the kids somewhere there was at the very least a friendship that may have went wrong. I don't know what happened between Michael and Debbie. Here is what I do know, Debbie has never been in the tabloids bashing Michael. That I know of I haven't read any stories she has sold about Michael or his life, even after his death. She did give him two beautiful children,and it doesn't seem like she did it for her 15 minutes of fame. Even if she did get paid I know a lot of woman that wouldn't have done that, or would have done it just to force themselves into Michael's life, or would have went for the fame. To me it seems like in her own way Debbie really did care for Michael and was loyal to him. I also know some say it wasn't loyalty, but a confidentiality agreement, but remember if that were the case Debbie could have said anything horrible she wanted about Michael when she was called to court during the 2005 trial to testify against Michael and she said nothing but good things about him. I'm not a Debbie "fan". I just think what was between her and Michael was just that between her and Michael. I think the Papz should leave this woman alone and let her live her life. Now as for this story. Okay, let me get this straight, three people were so fanatic that they got together and made a plan to wait on this man to leave a "location", They risked a car wreck running a red light, they actually risked a car wreck for a second time making him pull off the side of the road, they brought a wooden bat (maybe they were on their way to an afternoon game of ball?), and all they did was poke him and tell him to leave Debbie Rowe alone? I agree with the other comments here MJ fans wouldn't waste their time on this man. Debbie Rowe can defiantly take care of herself. If there were rabid MJ fans out there (I'm sure there are a few, but the majority are not) why would they waste their time on this Photographer and not go after Dr. Murray? Sorry I don't believe it. I think this photographer is just looking for some time on the other side of the camera and a payday from Debbie via the lawsuit.

Watching Carefully From Europe

Does this scenario NOT seem deceitfully odd? There's that ugly subliminal media messaging again. Can no one see the storyline being created? Someone recently posted something very interesting which went along these lines:

"Why would Michael Vick be sentenced to 2 years prison for a dog fight, yet Murray is released to return to work after admitting to administering Propofol to MJ which allegedly killed him?"

Let's put on those thinking caps shall we. Here are the questions we should be asking ourselves:

1) Has Murray been released in hopes that a "crazed" fan will do something to him?

2) Has he been released because something WILL happen to him and a "crazed" fan will be blamed for it?

3) Or will something happen to him by someone paid to pose as a "crazed" fan?

Murray is a pansy, so who's to say that another pansy couldn't be paid to eliminate him? Murray vowed that the truth would be revealed in his Youtube video, but someone doesn't want that truth to be exposed. There's much more to this story. The fans are not being vilified for no reason. Considering the magnitude of this case, why would Murray be allowed to resume his daily activities? I encourage everyone to watch the chain of events as they unfold.

And again:

TURN OFF YOUR MASS MEDIA RECEPTORS AND THINK FOR YOURSELVS!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments