Photog: MJ-Obsessed Attackers Waited for Me

11/24/2009 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The photographer who says he was attacked by angry Michael Jackson fans is finally telling his side of the story -- claiming his attackers were "laying in wait."

Ed Frommer: Click to watch
The photog, Ed Frommer, claims he was "jabbed" with a baseball bat several times by three MJ fans over a defamation lawsuit he filed against Debbie Rowe. The lawsuit stems from an encounter between Frommer and Rowe that went down in front of a Chinese food restaurant back in July.

Photog: MJ-Obsessed Attackers Waited for MeAs we first reported, Frommer claims three men pulled him out of his car in Lancaster, Ca and began screaming "leave Debbie alone" -- while shoving a bat in his chest.

Frommer doesn't think Debbie put the men up to it -- but he warns he's taken "precautions" to ensure it doesn't happen again.

P Thompson

MJ fans don't love Debbie Rowe so why would it be them

Marla

hahahaha! what a LOSER! We would go after Dr Murray with guns not with bats after some lame paparazzo!!! F U!

Marla

Debbie Rowe has shown up to now that she's loyal to MJ and has respected his wishes, even regarding her own children. While others are bashing and suing Michael, she has kept her quite ways, minding her own biz. Having said that I just wanted to add that this photog is just looking to create a whole new agressive reputation for Michael Jackson's fans (which are millions)and by trying to do that he might get what he's asking for and get really hurt, but we just care about Conrad Murray antics only!

Biggi

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!
Its so easy to suss the press/media.
Give it a rest Harvey!

nan

if the chandlers and thta gavin kid have been walking around all these years unharmed as well as the demon and martinbasher..what makes this idiot camera guy think fans are gunning for him..he isnt even onthe list . idont have an opinion about ms rowe either way.thta stuff was between her and mj..guy is just looking for fifteen minutes of fame

Ummmm

I didn't know there were 3 MJ fans who LIKED Debbie Rowe that much!

Andrea

How does it feel, Mr. PAP?

LOL...

Tired of telling lies about Michael Jackson, now they will start telling lies about Michael's fans.

janicebyrne01

Oh boo hoo Frommer. What a shame.... I don't condone violence BUT, if all you got was a "jab" then you were VERY lucky. You're a lowlife parasite.

Yoginy

Fully support #61 & #62, while there have not been any fan attacking Chandler, Gavin's family or even Murray, there's no way some of the fans will hurt a photgrapher for Debbie.

Don't believe in all these crap. Don't put dirt on MJ fans.

puppi

PEOPLE...

HEY I'M GLAD,you got your share of the BAT hahaha...LOL.
FOR DEBBI I DID NOT LIKE HER,BUT NOW I DO BECAUSE she is the only
one whom DID NOT WRITE A BOOK OR BLAB ABOUT OUR KING.

I THINK SHE REALLY LOVED HIM EVENTHOUGH, MJ JUST HAD A CONTRACT
WITH HER & NOT A REAL marriage...GOOD FOR DEBBI AND HER FRIENDS...
THE ESTATE LAWYERS SHOULD GO TO HELL LIKE THAT...

LONG LIVE MJ 3 & THE JACKSONS...

shell

All I know is I came across this performance on youtube, and Michael killed it, he had avery move nailed. As always, one hell of a performer. God rest your soul Michael, I love you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=58PPqSa_u6l

shell

oops mistake on entering link.

shell

look up michael jackson(rar)live dangerous Korea 1999. Sorry but don't post any links with my comments, so don't quite know how yet.

moonwalker

47. #36@moonwalker
sorry about that but i cant help it i just dont understand why LAPD has not arrested this man..... it is very puzzling

name on facebook and i will check you out.....
this is what i seem to enjoy now days cause i dont get out much learning to type with one hand is tough but something i had to do thanks to a texas doctor so you see i have my reasons to be bitter when i hear about mistakes doctor make and not get in trouble it is sad that people get hurt damaged or death because of a doctor we have to learn to live with our pain but they just move on like nothing never happen sad .... just before what happen to me i was thinking about moing back to california but when i was just about to start making plans bammm i was injuried....and then my life took a change for the worse i will never forget it never..... i have seen the damage my doctor at the time has done to me and others that would make you cry and nothing has happened to him nothing complaints seem to disappear, he still opens his doors everyday and i and many have to learn how to use our body in different way to accommandate everyday living sad isnt it........one lady cant use her whole right side of her body, one dead from a blood clot, sad very sad.... the state of texas should be shame that they let doctors nurses and hospital clinic practice poor medicine and not let them be accountable for their mistakes that has caused a life change for so many....

Posted at 1:16AM on Nov 25th 2009 by evej41

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear what you've gone through with the medical care in TX. I know that they do have some screwed up health care, but I didn't know anything about them killing patients. Wow! Thanks for telling me. I was gonna move back to CA about a year ago, but I heard about how bad the economy was there and decided to wait a little longer before going back. I've lived in CA all my life and have been in TX for five years now. I am very homesick. LOL! But yeah, I am on Insanity's facebook page. That is where all the regular posters went to. I think it's Insanity X Lives@ facebook.com Hope to catch you again soon. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

moonwalker

40. hey moonwalker,

i do live in houston and if my family needs a cardiologist i know where i will not go. that man is a freaking quack.
it just makes me sick on how at least his license has been suspended at least

Posted at 9:13PM on Nov 24th 2009 by kim

Hey Kim,

I have some relatives who live in Houston as well. I know what you mean about not going to Conrad if your family needs a cardiologist. It's just a damn shame when you can't even trust doctors anymore. I always ask myself, what is this world coming to? Since Houston has their own local news, I wanted to ask you has their been any reports on the clinic since the murderer has been back to work? You can look me up on Insanity's facebook page. It's Insanity X Lives@facebook. Hope to here from you soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments