Theodore 'Beaver' Cleaver : 'Memba Him?!

11/24/2009 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Mathers is best know for playing The Beaver in the '50s family sitcom "Leave It to Beaver." Guess what he looks like now!

Twilight's Day Walkers

With the "Twilight: New Moon" movie flooding your brains, it's difficult to keep these beefcakes organized. So consider these photos your "Twilight" hottie homework.

Three's a Crowd

With all the love triangles floating around Hollywood, a simple question begs to be answered ... If the choice was yours, who would be the better couple?

Tom Cruise Dangles Himself in Public

Tom Cruise jumped off a six-story building yesterday -- face first -- and lived.

Cruise launched himself off the building for an upcoming movie he's shooting in Austria -- in which he's doing just about all of his own stunts.

During the shoot, Tom is literally dangling on the side of the building, connected only by a few cables.

Dude is quite the swinger.

AMA Fashion Fiascos

The music world showed its stuff at the American Music Awards ... and let's just say it's a good thing they know how to sing ...

AMA Fashion Fiascos

What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

These pictures aren't quite what they seem -- so spot the subtle differences in these tricky pics!

** Hint -- there are THREE differences in the above photo!**

TMZ's Wacky Family Photos Contest -- Finalists!

From cross-eyed and sad to frustrated and mad --the family photos flooded the TMZ newsroom for the Wacky Family Photos Contest ... and the results put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

A Tom-Free Day with Katie & Suri

Adorable Suri Cruise was allowed to roam freely around NYC with her birth mother Katie Holmes. Check out all the the photographic evidence of their girls day out.

h Katie & Suri cruise

Twilight's Tikes

With the "Twilight" saga blasting these stars to the tippy-top, it's easy to forget about when they were itty-bitty. See the New Moon cast then and now!

COMMENTS

mkeqileha2

I am Mandy , a big beautiful woman from US. Internet is a quite good place to meet friends and even find whatever your need. i am just in the beginning of my career and want to find a nice man, maybe to be my sugar daddy. so i uploaded my hot and even naked photos on the famous site SeekingBBW.Com under the name wantadaddy, You can date or hook up big beautiful woman, big handsome man, big daddy, fat admirers who love BBW!Please check out my photos firstly!My baby

earsstinks

OF COURSE I REMEMBER THE "BEAVER" SHE VISITED ME LAST NIGHT !

earsstinks

MAN THERE ISNT ANYONE POSTING BUT CARPET BAGGING TROLLS POSSIBLY EX CAR SALES PERSONS.

turanleile1

Life is so lonely .I am a rich man and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on RichFlirts.Com under the name of kevin1979..It's the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I'm serious.

Ron

Dont waste your time on working at home business....they are usually SCAMS and just Take your Money and Run.....SCAM>>>SCAM>>>>SCAM>>>

bigo22250

WHY DOES AOL CARE. I DO NOT CARE. WHAT THE HAS BEEN ACTOR LOOKS LIKE AT 61! This was in 50's. for crying out loud AOL sure knows how to stupid crap on there news page.

nellie

TikiTommy

Didnt that werewolf from Twilight used to be Shark Boy ? Hey Shark Boy , wheres Lava Girl today ?

Erick

fugg em

Erick

Man, the Beaver be livin' HARD!!

airamerica

nellie -

Question: "some of these people look "HORRIBLE" and they are not really,really old--what happen???" (sic)

Answer: Likely too much "smokin cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo."

Greg

When are these idiots going to get this right. They pull this thing out once a month or so and STILL make a moronic error. Ben Vereen played "Chicken George" in "Roots". There was no character named "Chicken".