TMZ Live: Arnold, MJ's Doc & Adam Lambert

11/24/2009 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike, Charles and a very special guest took your questions on everything today -- including Adam Lambert getting dropped from GMA, Arnold Schwarzenegger's disregard for the law and why we laughed at Paula Deen.

TMZ Live: Click to watch
Plus: Dr. Murray's ability to still administer Propofol -- and can he sue La Toya Jackson for calling him a "murderer" if he's cleared of playing a role in Michael's death?

Also: Mike defends OctoMom's hotness ... and says he'd make a play for Britney.

Gwendolyn

You guys are always picking on Harvey about his rants like; the history of airplanes, the 60's, and stuff like that. Have you ever considered nick naming him Cliff Claven, the mailman from the 80's show "Cheers"? Since he is also a wealth of unimportant information.

Eaglewerks

I would rather have Max as my Husband than Octomom as my wife...

Gina

Mike, you think Paula deen getting hit with a ham is funny and you think octomom is hot, dude I seriousley question your judgement.

HasBeens

You're done. So am I. Once again, you guys skipped all the good questions and answered the stupid ones (mostly). This sh!t is getting lamer everyday. I want my 30 mins. back! I def. won't be putting my life on hold to watch this sh!t anymore!

Jill

This show sucks!!!!!

Why'd He Didn't Do It?

Why do you suppose Michael Jackson chose not to father his own children? Was it in order to not pass on his 'skin condition' (being black)? Do you think he's ever told anyone his reasons? Is it something we'll never know? hmmm...

BJean

Is Lambert history yet????????

kitty

i watched today guys! and i am glad i did! first of all you know i love my sweet charles and the guy reading the questions was hilarious! and thanks for clearing up if dennis and gary were related i wondered that myself. real good job guys, you all stayed focused and it was alot of fun. and mike it looks like your shirt is getting baggy, you must be doing really well on your diet!

Megan T.

Hi TMZ Guys,

You keep saying that you're confused as to why Dr. Murray has such faithful patients and you don't understand why. I wrote yesterday that I live in Houston and have a pretty good (and common sense) reason as to why. (The poor and low income reason comment, if you need to refer to it.)

Why didn't you guys mention it at all??????

I think the show is great and get a crack out of it every time I see it. It's nice to see that not all people in L.A. think that Hollywood is always perfect and glamorous.

Also, aren't the Jacksons Jehovah Witnesses? If they all are, then they wouldn't have to worry about awkward holidays if they don't even celebrate them. They could have those confrontations across a lawyer's desk or however they communicate to each other.

Bobertbobert

To Adam Lambert: Hey Bro, take a hike! We don't need more bad actors.

shauna

Mike needs to stop interupting people. Mike act's so young. I can't stand this guy. Harvey just do the LIVE by yourself!!!!!

Jen

Hey you guys brought up your x-mas party!! Who is Max going to bring? and or Dex!!!! =)

Eve

HARVEY, WHEN WILL MURRAY BE ARRESTED? DO YOU THINK LAPD WILL SWEEP THIS CRIME UNDER THE CARPET?

JUSTICE FOR MJ AND HIS CHILDREN.

Julie

Who's your favorite celebrity to cover and why?

Nyle Caiby

It's great to see Harvey' black son again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments