Justin Bieber -- I'm No Cast Off!

11/25/2009 2:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One foot in a pink shoe ... the other in a medical-grade super brace -- 15-year-old Justin Bieber powered through the pain of an ankle injury to give the people of Manchester what they wanted last night ... a dose of the Bieber fever.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Mac N Cheese

Who the hell cares about this no talent little schmuck from Canada. This dude has no talent what so ever!!

abraham

Maybe it is the lighting, but those laces look purple too me.

doc murry

im sure this gay guy has no BALLS

mamamiasweetpeaches

I looked at the pic three times and I dont see a pink shoe. You guys are trying too hard.

I dont undertsand the apparent mania behind this kid, but dont claim hes a pink-shoe wearing pansy when he aint!

Icebaby

This gay @ss is bugging me more than the Twilight thing. He has NO TALENT! At least his fame will end in a year. Yaaa!

scissors

What happened to his fibula?

Just sayin'

Who the hell gives a rats ass about this little twerp??
NEXT!

Conan!

He's wearing my shoes!! lol they are ladies Nike's so that's pretty lame that he's wearing them, how do you ask for a woman's shoe in foot locker buddy?

Oh and yes they are pink. Bright pick laces and sole.

JackieMichele

Actually, TMZ, he broke his foot. It's not an ankle injury. And since our feet (and knees) support our entire body weight, it takes a lot to stabilize the bones there. Morons...

Stacie

justin is very talented and im wishin him the best besides as long as he replaces those gay jonas bros i'll be happy :)

marleyfu

This kid can't sing and he has a terribly weak voice. I can't believe that anyone is paying him.

Gail Diaz

This kid looks just like Donny OSmond when he was coming up singing puppy love. The same haircut and all. Go research it and you will see I am rightttttttttttt!

Retooser

I can't wait until this kid's 15 minutes are up. Seriously, his voice is weak, he can't dance (even when he's not in a cast), and he's not even attractive!

Usher lost any street cred he had when he signed this little girl.

Miriam

Would it be inappropriate to joke that this event will be the start of a pill-popping addiction revealed by TMZ 30 years down the line?

B. Ooz

It's funny how people are bashing this 15yr old kid for being gay and what not..... Why? Because you are actually picturing in your head, that he is gay.. hangs out with guys.. kisses guys.. and anything else a gay person chooses to do.

Doesn't this kinda make YOU gay aswell? For picturing a 15yr old kid with other boys/men?

Just saying.....

He is much more talented then some of the rubbish the music industry has produced previously. Not too big on the singing, but the boy can move, as I saw on Ellen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments