« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate & A-Rod -- Thankful for the Gym

11/26/2009 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez made separate exits from the gym this morning, so as not to be seen together. But inside the gym, it was a whole different story.

Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez

A spy inside tells us Kate & A-Rod had no trouble showing off their affections, with Kate giving A-Rod a smooch in front of the 200+ people working out on Turkey Day.

PDA in private, like strangers in public.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wiggity

I don't give this relationship much of a chance. Think snowball and hell. She seems to jump from guy to guy, including friends (Owen Wilson and Lance (make me puke) Armstrong). As for him...whatever happened to Madonna? Celebrity hookups are so fleeting, narssicistic, shallow and overexposed. Good luck. Also, how do they find time to really parent their kids, what with jetting about? And, yes, she needs to cut her kid's hair.

cdm

YEAH KATE LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE HER MOM.
PRIVILEGED SPOILED TYPICAL HOLLYWOOD SLUT.
HOW CAN SHE JUMP FROM MAN TO MAN.
HER PU**Y AND A** SHOULD BE USED UP.

GB

I make NO WHERE NEAR what celebs or athletes make and I have an incredible gym at my house...wouldn't you think those who make a living off their body and have million(s) dollar mansion would have their own gym and not need to flaunt themselves to Golds?

Whamo

Why do people suggest she doesn't take care of her kid anytime she's not seen with HIM? Are all your kids attached to your hip?
She's working out without her kids!!!! OMG what an absolutley horrible parent. This must mean she beats and starves them as well. I mean what other explanation is there? I once saw a picture of her walking down the street...WITHOUT HER KID!!!!! I wonder were she had them locked up?

cc

They deserve each other & their relationship is perfect for this season. Ho & HoHo.

samantha

I don't know about anybody else, but I would eat the corn out of Kate's sh#t! Her pooper is the bomb! Her face isn't anything to write home about, but that's not what I would be drawn to.

If Kate and I were "dating," there would be anal sex every night like clock work. Yummy!

josigata

Private PDA? I'm confused. What's the P in PDA for?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2