Aniston and Bloom -- More Than Friends? (Again)

11/27/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumors of romance between Jennifer Aniston and Orlando Bloom made the rounds last year -- and now the two were spotted together again yesterday at Heathrow Airport in London.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The pair were reportedly on the same flight from Los Angeles. They did their best to avoid the cameras when they landed, but were then spotted getting in the same car to leave.

Belladonna

I never cared one way or the other about her but, God, that girl gets a lot of action!! Go Jenn!

Belladonna

I'm first?? Must be a very slow day!

steve allen

I'd do her....again...
hey berta, make it a double...

toni

This woman should have an STD. She speads them for anybody. What a slut if it's true.

PolarBear

There seems to be a subset of celebrities for whom relating to other human beings in a direct soulful way is just not going to happen. Aniston definitely comes off as one of those. Always a little too much "maybe", "oh yicky", "well someday", "that's possible I suppose", "that might be nice someday", etc. Listening to Aniston makes me feel like I'm the last living thing on Mars and can't find my telescope.

Miranda

Never in my entire 44 years of LIFE have I even seen a girl who DOES NOT KNOW HOW THE HECK TO PICK A MAN SUITABLE FOR HERSELF! It is truly MIND-BOGGLING that Jen actually thinks she is so hot that younger men, womanizing mne, and immatire men (the only type she ever picks!) will actually be interested in staying with her for more then a few weeks. At this ooint it is SERIOUSLY TINE FOR JEN to get a grip, wise up and stop being such a gigantic FOOL. I cannot even feel sorry for her anymore that she is still single because she picks one loser after another and seems to have NO SELF-RESPECT FOR HERSELF WHATSIEVER. It's disgraceful. They may be okay for someone else but now a 40 year old looking for a SERIOUS trelationship and John Mayer was teh WORST more insane choice of all. I cracked up when I saw them together because I just KNEW he would be treating her like crap and dumping her soon after...and that's just what he did. Get some therapy Jen to learn WHY you keep picking babies as your men. Are you afraid of real MEN? OLDER, experienced with a bit of wisdom?? Becaus these clowns all want 28 year olds...

anon

Why is everyone so obsessed with what she does? Who cares? Let's let her live her life in peace. You all should get a life. I am sure none of you are perfect. Why should she be?

Only marry foreign women

What fool would marry her. She'd divorce him for the house, kid and cash in a few years.

JoanT

Ick - I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Orlando can do so much better.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH ME. I DON'T KNOW HOW I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT KNOWING THE LATEST COMINGS AND GOINGS (AND PRESUMABLY SCREWINGS) OF THIS UGLY PIECE OF NO-TALENT.

Cherrie_Blossomm

Orlando better look out for that "death grip" Jennifer puts on men. And if they are dating, I don't give it long because I have a feeling that she is VERY clingy and smothering...

Toune

LOL you people commenting KILL ME....How can you judge someone you don't know....do you know for a fact that she spreads very quickly?

I just LOVE how these TMZ commenters have nothing better to do with their day except bash a celebrity and get nasty about their hygene and love life

Seriously Get a life people....SO MUCH MORE interesting things you can be doing with your time than getting so annoyed or frustrated about some strangers life.

go away

Um.... why was the camera guy actually in the car?

Mariah

Holy smokes! Two celebrities wound up on the same flight and shared a van ride home...ohh-la-la Hot Torrid Affair alert! Jeez, people get a life!

Miranda

Hey, #12, Toune: TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION OF: "HOW can we judge Jen"?? Simple! BY HER PAST PATHETIC ACTIONS. That's HOW. She is clingy with men, needy, and desperate to have a long term relationship and she picks younger guys who could give tow craps about her. THEN SHE WONDERS why she is STILL single. Think about it. She's plain, but okay looking and rich as sin and yet STILL NO ONE wants to date her more then a few weeks at best. Perhaps there is a reason and it is HER who is the problem and has issues. It's just not normal. Something is wrong here and it is definitely JEN as well as who she chooses to date. She needs to improve her self esteem so she stops dating ego maniacs and losers liek John Mayer..what a peice of garbage he is..wake up Jen or you will be 89 and STILL SINGLE. Pick a MAN and forget trying to be a cougar. Not gonna happen with youa nd NOT a good idea.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments