Aniston and Bloom -- More Than Friends? (Again)

11/27/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumors of romance between Jennifer Aniston and Orlando Bloom made the rounds last year -- and now the two were spotted together again yesterday at Heathrow Airport in London.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The pair were reportedly on the same flight from Los Angeles. They did their best to avoid the cameras when they landed, but were then spotted getting in the same car to leave.

Lippy Loo

Is there ever a picture of Chinnifer without that mop of hair hanging in her mug? No wonder she has rotten taste in them men, she can't see them through that straggly mane of her's! Plus it will make the dumb bitch go crossed eyed.

ryhan

I think it's appalling that the cameraman took a photo IN the car... we have no choice but to believe that he SHOVED his camera into an open window or door! WHAT A BLATANT INVASION OF PRIVACY!!!

TMZ.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

membaone

LOL this makes me laugh. Cause Orlando was with his girlfriend Myranda Kerr at the same event Aniston attended. Look around other sites, you'll see pics! So I guess they can't just be friends.

Jsd80

Man, she must suck in bed. All that money and looks and sill cannot find a steady guy. Hookers don't get around as much as she does.

alex

ho ho ho!

pinhead

Her movies suck, she is a actress because of her family. Clueless idiot and we have to put up with all this publicity of a truely worthless, baseless lameass human. This person has done nothing of substance in her worthless life.

sara

seriously, thye went to a red carpet event. Jen went alone and Orlando was there with Meranda Kerr. I suggest you know the facts before posting. There are pictures of them togehter at the same event.

Butterfly

THIS WOMAN HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST BORING FEMALE IN OUR COUNTRY and yet, still attracts publicity. By the way, what ever happened to her "search" to adopt a child? More of the same, over and over again. What a pathetic woman. All talk and no action, at least, for adopting. Perhaps it's for the best. Why punish a precious, innocent child to be placed under her selfish care. Thank you, God!!!

dasanimet

TMZ, you are slow. If you read justjared.com, you will know that they attended an event in Morroco with Orlando's GIRLFRIEND..with connecting flight in Heathrow.

I wish everybody read justjared.com. They are quicK, up to date and bring out the dish before anybody else.

KOOKYPEDIA

SHERIFF

A sheriff is in principle a legal official with responsibility for a county. In practice, the specific combination of legal, political, and ceremonial duties of a sheriff varies greatly from country to country.

The word "sheriff" is a contraction of the term "shire reeve". The term, from the Old English scīrgerefa, designated a royal official responsible for keeping the peace (a "reeve") throughout a shire or county on behalf of the king. The term was preserved in England notwithstanding the Norman Conquest. From England the term spread to several other countries, like Scotland, Ireland, and the United States.

The position of sheriff now exists in various countries:

* Sheriffs are administrative legal officials (similar to bailiffs) in Ireland, Australia, and Canada.
* Sheriffs are judges in Scotland.
* Sheriff is a ceremonial position in England, Wales, and India.
* In the United States of America the role of a sheriff varies between different states and counties. In many rural areas, sheriffs and their deputies are the principal form of police, while in urban areas they may have more specialized duties, such as administering the county jail, prisoner transport, serving warrants, service of process or police administration.

In British English, the political or legal office of a sheriff is called a shrievalty.

Nancy

#6- Does the word spellcheck mean anything to you?

Tired of Jon & Kate

As others have said, they attended the same event where Orlando was with HIS GIRLFRIEND, Miranda Kerr. This is not news...

Savwdk

Incorrect, here is the real story for those who care, according to People Magazine.

Jennifer Aniston jetted to Morocco Thursday, joining a slew of other high-wattage celebs, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Orlando Bloom, Adrien Brody and Salma Hayek at the lavish gala for the reopening of Marrakesh's famed La Mamounia hotel.

"It's sad to be away from America on Thanksgiving," Aniston, who stopped in London before arriving in Marrakesh, told PEOPLE. "But I actually had my meal last week in L.A. with friends." She added, "I was last here 10 years ago, so I am happy to be back."

As Aniston, who wore a gown by Celine, approached La Mamounia's red carpet, a throng of photographers knocked over a large lamp, giving the actress a bit of a scare. She later joked, "What am I thankful for? After that, I’m happy to be alive!"

Paltrow, who attended the gala without husband Chris Martin, was less sentimental about missing Thanksgiving. "It's fine," she told PEOPLE. "I mean, my mom is in Los Angeles, my brother is in New York, and I am in London, but it's not a holiday there. My kids don't get off from school, so I figured I would take off for a few days, and it's wonderful to be here. It's my first time in Morocco."

Hayek also celebrated the hotel's reopening without her other half, husband François-Henri Pinault, who remained in Paris with their daughter Valentina. But he was close to her heart – literally: She wore a gown from Gucci, part of the French luxury and retail group PPR SA, which owns the designer label, and of which Pinault is the chief executive.

On the other hand, Bloom arrived with girlfriend, model Miranda Kerr. "Miranda and I spend so much time apart, she's working hard, I'm working hard, so we have to grab time together whenever we can," Bloom said. "A weekend here, a weekend there."

As for ongoing engagement rumors, he said, "We are just enjoying our time together now." Bloom, who flew from the U.S. but changed planes in London, where he met up with Kerr, then looked at her, and said, "But doesn't she look lovely tonight."

kayla

This picture is so not real. SOO not real.

chalkoutline

Is there anyone the little slut hasn't slept with?
She must not be any good, no one is sticking around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments