« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- The Scene of the Accident

11/27/2009 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the aftermath of the Tiger Woods accident that occurred early this morning.

Tiger Woods

You can see a small barricade where the fire hydrant Tiger hit used to be. Remnants of debris can be seen scattered across the driveway -- possibly from when Tiger's wife smashed out the back window to help him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Come on yall if you beleive the story, I got a mansion for sale in Los Angeles for 125,000 dollars...............

This is probably about the rumors regarding his JUMPOFF!!

You see some of you black men marry white thinking they are EASY,
well this one don't play!!

Only marry foreign women

The biggest costs in marriage are initiated by women but have to be paid for by men
You will understand why married men spend most of their working lives earning money so they can pay for things they did not really want.

Bonnie

Are the cuts to the face from scratch marks or glass?
I'm just sayin'
But in more compelling news....prepare for crisis pr

that.is.all

Men are so stupid. LMFAO.....all the way to the bank.

Diane

With all his moolah, he lives there? Why doesn't he have a bigass mansion with private drive and security gates? Are you sure, this is HIS house?

Only marry foreign women

Divorce rate is around 60%. Majority of remaining married men are stuck in sexless marriages with nagging and bitching wives, but they choose not to divorce because they are afraid of losing the children and being wiped out financially during divorce.

ebicious

Gulp, gulp, gulp....ahhhhh

wonderbred

my opinion....they were wasted and were fighting. he went to leave in his car. she came out with the golf club. smashed the windows out. he hit the fire hydrant and the tree. he got out, laid on the ground "in and out of conciousness" until the police arrived.. she covered her a** and his.
the police have a domestic and dui situation. money talks..

Zippy T. Pinhead

I was there and this is what happened. Me and The Tiger were doing a beer run to the Quicky Shop to grab an 18 pack of Paste Blue Ribbon and some chips. As Tiger was backing out I looked over at him and told him Arnold Palmer was the greatest golfer ever. Tiger completely snap. He started screaming at me, telling me how he was going to tee off my face. Then he reached under his seat and produced a mini 9 iron and begun beating me about my face and neck. I fumbled for the door latch as Tiger continued hitting me with chip shots and fades. Finally the door opened and I fell to the ground. Tiger yelled out to me asking if Arnold could do this? Then he thru it into drive and took off crashing into the hydrant and then the tree. I then took off running down the street screaming like a scared 12 year old girl.

Andie

The airbags didn't even deploy but she had to break out the windshield to help him, after a 2am fight? Sounds like she was chasing him around with a golf club & he was running for his life, lol!

wonderbred

yep

Spoiled

Ok a million articles about Tiger Woods getting in a minor accident that did not leave him disabled or unable to play golf. One big article and an update would have been enough TMZ. Geesh. Can we get on to more stories now?

Please!

11. Oh yeah, this is just where Tiger wanted to end up, on TMZ, a celebrity GOSSIP site. I imagine all of the comments that will pour in, will make his day LOL.

Tiger's wife is a hottie! She's the beauty in that relationship, while Tiger's the one with deep pockets. They make it work.
Posted at 7:51PM on Nov 27th 2009 by samantha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/27/tiger-woods-accident-scene-photo/#comments#ixzz0Y76d0MEi

That chick is ugly and bucktoothed

kenomom

Sounds like something is being covered up. Who isn't to say that after the argument his wife smashed in the back window of his SUV as he was driving off and he swerved and hit the hydrant and tree? Makes more sense to me.

hottopics

If this story is true - what the hell was TW thinking - if you are going ruin your entire life - at least make sure the other woman is hotter than your wife. This woman looks like s---.