Zombie

11/27/2009 7:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 38-year-old resurfaced at a concert in Toronto the other day, looking thankful.

In 2006, Dolores was named the richest woman in Ireland.

Today, O'Riordan and her family live in a log cabin in Canada.

COMMENTS

David M.

I miss watching and listening to real talent. Delores we miss your type in the entertainment business. Now all we have are low lifes performing. Society's way of saying "Humans are no better than animals".

sunnyroberto

Richest woman in Ireland in 2006, but now she lives in Canada?? Are the taxes that much lower in Canada??

KG

You all are idiots. Google her and see that she really lives in a log cabin in Canada. Don't Canadians have wikipedia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan

Drama Drama...Baby Mama....

I saw her performed at the Olympia in Montreal last Sunday. She is younger looking and prettier than the picture here TMZ! Her show was amazing and she had the crowd going. Truely amazing talent. I guess she is one of the few talented artists who actually sings and perform live without lip synching etc. We love you Dolores!

S

She's beautiful. The Cranberries *were* the 90s. I remember Linger being on the radio all the time, brings back memories.

And there are log cabins in Canada, just like there are log cabins in the U.S. You just won't find them in Toronto or Montreal. But really, all I can think is that cabin must be sooooo cold in the winter. Usually the cabins are used as cottages in the summer, not as a year-round house.

I live in Toronto, I didn't know she was doing a concert here. Darn, I would have gone.

Lukas DeRothschild

As a transplanted New Yorker now living in Toronto - just thought that I would let you know that taxes are considerably HIGHER in Canada than in the U.S. Thus a better infrastructure in terms of aesthetic and function. Also, Toronto is infinitely more cosmopolitan and Manhattan-like than the majority of the U.S. I would go as far as to say that there are many more "rural" living situations in the non-metropolitan U.S. cities versus many places in Canada. It's so funny, the misconceptions out there. I feel like I'm in a smaller version of Manhattan here in Toronto; it was very easy to make the adjustment, feels like home. Courtside Raptor seats go for $1860 here - roughly $1600 USD. If there are ANY igloos here, I have yet to see them. Just more Mercedes and Ferrari's than any other place outside Manhattan and L.A and well educated people. The only part I hate - the winters SUCK. I mean COLD - and I'm from NY. Useless post, I just thought as an American, I hate it when we look like idiots referring to Canada as this desolate wilderness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2