« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's SUV in a Tree -- The Photos

11/28/2009 8:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods doesn't like hitting his golf shots into the trees -- so hitting one with his SUV really sucks.

WFTV in Orlando obtained photos of Tiger's Escalade after it smacked into a tree early Friday morning. Tiger was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and released shortly thereafter.

Sources tell TMZ Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, were arguing right before the accident over allegations Woods had an affair.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

that.is.all

Oh so we get to see the freakin' tree? WTF? I can't wait until Harvey's penis gets stuck in a Corona bottle and we get 5 days of 24/7 stories on that one.

KARMA IS COMING BABY

Balls has no Balls

He needs to grow some b@lls

uhHuh

THE PIX IS PROOF she didnt need a golf club to bust out back window & free him. She just happened to GRAB one & run to the scene?? SHE WAS PISSSSSSED!! I would be HIGHLY disappointed in the Tiger if he is a cheater OF ANY KIND. SHAME ON HIM.

that.is.all

Ok Harvey you use to be a lawyer.
Now you think you are a journalist?
WTF?
Eat some jellyfknbeans.

Simone

But I still haven't found what I am looking for...

VodkaCran

Well thats what e get for marrying a nanny. He could have at least married a successful woman any race who have a reputation to uphold. But noooooo. Men wanna marry dumb azz women who are nuts. Despite what most people think career women are the best. They are never home, you can usually negotiate well with them and you get to bring your boys over. Plus they love their image. Gosh I love my wife! I don't want any woman who isn't smart and have her own successful career where brains are involved.

that.is.all

Simone, and you never will because you are a total loser.

UGGGGHHH

Great Job Harvey!

Bonnie

Uh-oh. Unless the electrical system was damaged and the doors and the windows wouldn't open - it seems more likely the golf club was likely intended for Tiger instead of the window.

But if it was the electrical system - bring back roll down windows and manually locked doors...and Hurry.

Elin N

Private issue between a family. Happens everyday in every city. Just so happens one party involved in the best golfer in the world. Get over it and let the guy heal from his injuries and whatever else is going on in his PERSONAL life.

Simone

Hahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

What I meant was that this news is empty of meaning and importance. The picture of the crashed car, so what????!!!! I can't see the importance of publish it. But, if you can...

carly lee

The pics of the day are of this Rachel Utichel, I mean, c'mon Tiger, what are you doing?
Blonde,yes, inner tube lips.yes, very biggg nose, yes, fugly YES . This is disappointing on so many levels. For you ,TMZ, you are in the gutter,also, along with the Globe, the Star, the Enquirer and
all the other yellow sleaze out there..........

SERIOUSLY!!!

"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORN"!

GUESS TW'S WIFE THOUGHT SHE HATH BEEN SCORN AND BROUGHT THE WRATH OF THAT SCORN IN THE FORM OF BIG T'S GOLF CLUB!

(I'd just bet it wasn't his 'lucky' club she used!)

molly_woppie

duh ..... TW may have just fallen off his pedestal cause he couldn't keep his fly zipped. Da family man image destroyed in a couple of hours. I hope his "wife" takes him to the cleaners financially - all for a bit of collagen barbie bootie.
Another stupid gullible male!

Politico Pablo

Advertisers have us chasing new cars, and Tiger Woods is driving into Trees, getting chased by a women, who's crazy as can be.

My first attempt at rap. What do you think? Keep my day job?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments